Old 01-29-2018, 11:58 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937932
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex. View Post
I've checked the logs, and below is a paste from Client_Error.log:

I have also tried disabling and uninstalling Razer Synapse, SteelSeries Engine 3 aswell as Rainmeter - all with no success.

2018-01-29 17:25:45.6877 | 10 | ENTHOOEVOLV | 4.9.4.28 | App | ->
System.Exception: Can't start ManagementEventWatcher
at CorsairLink4.Common.PowerManagementWatcher.<Start>d__0.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Cheers.

EDIT: The Lighting Node Pro works absolutely fine within Windows 7, which I have setup to tri-boot alongside Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04.
Hmmm ... interesting. It's happening when Link is trying to register for notification of power events. Let me see if I can dig into this a bit; it may also be something that we need to get Corsair's feedback on.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

1 members found this post helpful.