Corsair Community

Ticket #2000807563 Prepaid Shipping Label Request

The turn around times for responses for RMA support are driving me up the wall. Every reply takes at LEAST 2 days. I've been going on 17 days with my ticket because of this and finally the RMA process is starting to go.

However, I was promised a prepaid shipping label for the H100i V2 I need to ship back to Corsair (which I need because I have to ship from Canada to the US and being a student, that is very expensive for me), but I was only given a generic label to stick on my return, not an actual shipping label with a courier. To top it off, my RMA got changed to an advanced RMA, which I did not request for.

This whole process has been going on for almost 3 weeks with only a handful of replies back and forth. If someone from Corsair on this forum can actually get me my prepaid shipping label, I'd appreciate it very much. I've always thought that Corsair had great customer service, but this latest experience has been jarring to say the least.

Edited by ocisnicola
changed title to reflect current issue with ticket

Hi,

I just took a look at the tracking for my warranty replacement and it shows that I'm being charged $60.56 CAD duty on my RMA replacement. I've already attached a screenshot of the tracking as well as a pdf of my Paypal receipt to my ticket. I would appreciate it if Corsair can refund me the duty charge.

Thanks

Edit: Please let me know as soon as you can - I need to know if I should refuse the package from UPS and try to get a refund through PayPal or if Corsair will refund me.

Edited by ocisnicola

• 3 weeks later...
So it's been almost 2 weeks since Corsair received the H100i I shipped back, and 1 week since they acknowledged that they received it and forwarded my ticket to get my advanced RMA refunded, but I haven't gotten a reply regarding the status of the refund after that, and I still haven't gotten a response about refunding my duty fees (UPS sucks as a courier for that btw). Right now I'm short $250 CAD throughout this whole process. As a student, I can't afford to blow money like this. Had I known this is what I'd be going through, I would've just counted the broken unit as a loss and just avoided Corsair from that point on - the stress alone is not worth it. I used to hear great things about Corsair customer service. What the hell happened?

The turn around times for responses for RMA support are driving me up the wall. Every reply takes at LEAST 2 days. I've been going on 17 days with my ticket because of this and finally the RMA process is starting to go.

However, I was promised a prepaid shipping label for the H100i V2 I need to ship back to Corsair (which I need because I have to ship from Canada to the US and being a student, that is very expensive for me), but I was only given a generic label to stick on my return, not an actual shipping label with a courier. To top it off, my RMA got changed to an advanced RMA, which I did not request for.

This whole process has been going on for almost 3 weeks with only a handful of replies back and forth. If someone from Corsair on this forum can actually get me my prepaid shipping label, I'd appreciate it very much. I've always thought that Corsair had great customer service, but this latest experience has been jarring to say the least.

You are not alone. Their support is worthless. I've been going on almost a month with my issue and sometimes it takes a week to get a response. They won't answer my question, and continue to not really help me fix the issue. Now they want me to send a fan in, but won't answer me when I ask if my Commander Pro is bad because if I disconnect the fan, I still have lights acting up. I am about to rip their crap out of my system and go another direction.