Corsair Community

Can not re-install iCUE (cabinet file cab2.cab corrupted)

sam23694

When launching a game some days ago my GLAIVE RGB Gaming Mouse, K95 Platinum keyboard and Astro headset would constantly stop working, forcing me to unplug and plug in to reconnect them. (In also own 32GB corsair vengeance, HX1000i and H150i pro AIO)

This led me to update drivers, update iCUE, reinstall firmware, update system bios and even perform memory tests and remove hardware. The only solution I found was to uninstall iCUE, which was a temporary measure. Now when I attempt to install iCUE again it halts at 14% and I receive the following error:

"The cabinet file 'cab2.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

I have disable my anti-virus and security, I have downloaded the installer multiple times, I have removed every trace of corsair files and registry files. I have attempted to install CUE instead, and the installation pauses at 9% and now requires 'cab1.cab'

I have done everything short of reinstalling windows and I am at my witt's end trying to fix this. I have attached the msi.log file that results from the install.

msi.log