Corsair Community

600T Fan Replacement?

EarpWJ

I have had a Corsair 600T and its a great case but both 200mm fans need to be replaced. The top fan came off the stator, the front fan is banging the enclosure and the blades are worn down.

I do not see replacement 200mm Corsair fans in stock anywhere. To make matters worse, from what I found this case can only accommodate a fan that is 20mm thick. I am not seeing any 200mm fans that thin online in stock.

Any suggestions?

I have had a Corsair 600T and its a great case but both 200mm fans need to be replaced. The top fan came off the stator, the front fan is banging the enclosure and the blades are worn down.

I do not see replacement 200mm Corsair fans in stock anywhere. To make matters worse, from what I found this case can only accommodate a fan that is 20mm thick. I am not seeing any 200mm fans that thin online in stock.

Any suggestions?

Depending on where you live there are some fans out there that meet the same dimensions. FrozenCPU.com has a few. LED ones though so dont know if that will work for you.

Any suggestions?

I replaced mine with these. Work great and perfect fit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009XERH8C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

newfiend~