Corsair Community

iCUE 3.3.103 - Color Wave issue

ressonance

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install the latest iCUE 3.3.103

2. Under Devices > Commander Pro > Lighting Channel 1 configure a Color Wave pattern with alternating colours

Expected:

Nice smooth animation for Color Wave

Actual:

The Color Wave animation is really choppy and doesn't behave the same way as in 3.2.x i.e. two LEDs are lit up at a time on my HD120 at a time

I don't think its psychological. All other effects seem to have the nice smooth transitions and animations, all except Color Wave. Then again I am basing these observations on my 6x HD120s so I'm not sure what its like for the other peripherals like keyboard/mice etc.

Also, it seems to ignore color assignments. If you change to the standard alternate color (red + blue), it keeps right on twirling away with all the colors. At least this is making me hopeful the thing got borked rather than this being a deliberate change to spiral.

Good to know its not just me then. So now the question is, do I need to open a support ticket to get the devs to look at this? Or is this on a backlog somewhere already?

No need for a support ticket, those are for if you are having issues with your hardware or a non "Early Access" software. They do monitor this sub forum for bugs and issues and as it is more than one person is having this issue, I am fairly confident they are working on it.

I am also experiencing issues with Color Wave and type lighting. Effects are very choppy and they have reversed the led order and direction for these effects as well which screwed up all my lighting patterns.

Hope the support team is able to resolve those issues or I will have to roll back and stay at the previous version.

• 10 months later...