Corsair Community

ASUS Motherboard Integration *BETA*

And only for the motherboard lighting. Devices connected to the RGB headers aren't controlled (even if the headers show up in iCUE).

Well ya need to add the headers as they are on the MOBO, and just get the RAM slots while you're at it. I bet iCue could control it all!

Just followed install instructions to the letter; I had the latest Aura Sync, but did not start it. The plug-in needs to be unpacked and its folder nested in the iCue plug-ins folder. MB didn't show up until reboot, but no matter what I did, settings remained the default left over from Aura. I can't yet tell whether I'm using the software wrong, or that it's just not working properly on such a legacy MB. iCue runs the RGB on my fans and AIO cooler just fine, so still worth experimenting with this beta SW.

Hi residualecho!

Thanks for the additional info, i'll give it a try again then. ;)

And only for the motherboard lighting. Devices connected to the RGB headers aren't controlled (even if the headers show up in iCUE).

Is this on roadmap? The fact the header is part of the board and the fact it shows up in iCue (though doesn't work) suggests it is work in progress?

Still, not bad for a beta, controls the board well enough.

Hello...

I have the ROG Crosshair VI Hero like in the compatibility list listed. The Aura Software was installed but is not runnin. I did all steps like in the description. But it does not work.

My iCUE Software is runnin on the 3.23.66. And the Asus Motherboard show up too.

But when i select the lightning effects and drop some effects the motherboard stays dark...

What do you think?

Sry for my english. I´m from Germany. Try to give my best :D

Greets

Yea, I get that, but it IS supported in Aura and now the ram has disappeared from Aura after updating it.

So I figured out that if I turn off software control on the dominator ram it fixes again. It just keeps me from being able to add color layers to the ram. Only one lighting scheme at a time. Not to mention armory crate is the toughest thing to uninstall

G.skill Ram NOT working. Ugh, I should know better about betas.

Question for you: why, exactly, should Corsair spend time and effort (and money) to make a competitor's product work better when that product directly competes with Corsair's own product line?

I would not expect G.Skill RAM to ever be controlled by iCUE, whether Aura can control it or not. That just doesn't make business sense.

Please please support MSI motherboards and GPUs in the future I'd love to not have to run the car crash that is mystic light! Even better if you could add support to allow iCue to control fan curves on the board (x570 board) and GPUs... only thing better is to release your own boards and GPUs!
  • Confused 1

I created a profile just to thank you guys.

Working fine with my X370 Crosshair VI Hero. Took me a while to update all the stuff, since I really am oblivious to updates from software that is generally non-essential for my PC to work.

Now let's just wait for HydroX to launch in my country, then all the cooling kit should be nice and synced.

AWESOME Finally something that's better than the default AURA that can bring out the RGB in my Maximus XI Formula! time to get some more rgb upgrades ^^ Didn't even need to reboot (despite it asking). Upgraded aura, copied plugin and restarted iCue. Worked immediately

Any chance on adding GPU support or does it suffice installing AURA(Graphics Card) from https://www.asus.com/supportonly/AURA%28Graphics%20Card%29/HelpDesk_Download?

Anyone got some good recommendations to add RGB lighting to my desk? I'm running a dual monitor setup and desk is 2.4m long, straight line. PC currently standing on the middle of it (Cosmos II) but i'd be more than willing to move it to the right (Case has the tempered glass window).

I feel a spending spree coming!

Edited by Ch3vr0n

AWESOME Finally something that's better than the default AURA that can bring out the RGB in my Maximus XI Formula! time to get some more rgb upgrades ^^ Didn't even need to reboot (despite it asking). Upgraded aura, copied plugin and restarted iCue. Worked immediately

Any chance on adding GPU support or does it suffice installing AURA(Graphics Card) from https://www.asus.com/supportonly/AURA%28Graphics%20Card%29/HelpDesk_Download?

Anyone got some good recommendations to add RGB lighting to my desk? I'm running a dual monitor setup and desk is 2.4m long, straight line. PC currently standing on the middle of it (Cosmos II) but i'd be more than willing to move it to the right (Case has the tempered glass window).

You can get daisy-chainable ARGB cables, run some of them along the desk. I'm planning on doing the same thing soon hahahah...

You can try to see if the Corsair LS100 fits you, can be a little bit pricey but it will be 100% compatible with iCue.

You can also check Philips Hue if it suits you

Works fine with my Crosshair VII Hero.

Will there be RAM support (g.Skill) in the future?

Absolutely no chance to see Corsair invest on making a competitor's device or component work with their software, that would be translated as less RAM sells for their own products

Yea, I get that, but it IS supported in Aura and now the ram has disappeared from Aura after updating it.

It might be worth updating your BIOS if you aren't on the latest. I was on an old BIOS for my Maximus XI Formula and when I updated to the latest version of AURA one of my G.Skill memory sticks was not recognised by the software. Once I updated to the latest BIOS is suddenly started working properly.