View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:18 AM

POST ID # = 925186
XOIIO Reputation: 10

I've done a fair bit of back and forth listening, this EQ curve is close, it's not quite an exact match, and it sucks you can't export the profile, but I think it's pretty comparable.

It adds a little more kick to the low tones, but keeping 3k, 8k and 16k at the 0db mark stops the mids and highs from getting muddy, and it sounding as echoey as it does on the default bass boost setting, it also is lower overall, which likely helps keep it a bit "tighter".

One side note, I was a tad disappointed to see that this headset doesn't come with a carry case, the megalodon comes with an excellent one, and I have a trip coming up this sunday, so no time to order from amazon, but I have two of these cases as I bought a second headset dirt cheap for the speakers, and for spare parts, so I took the molded section out, found some self adhesive felt and covered up the rough glue residue, and these headphones are an absolutely perfect fit,it looks purpose made with the black felt in the bottom making it look near factory, it might be fun to add some white in there to match the headset too, though it will show dirt/random crud more.

I just need a corsair sticker to iron over the razer one lol

https://imgur.com/a/XSvfe