View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 11:46 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 948578
DevBiker Reputation: 94

iCue does recognize the H115i Pro ... that's the same cooler that I have on my primary machine.

I'm a recent convert to the Corsair Keyboard/Mouse (outside-the-box) pieces of the ecosystem so I cannot comment on your long travails with the CUE side of the house. For me, having one application and one set of synchronized RGB across all devices was pretty killer. I've got more stuff on the way from Newegg to round it all out. So far the experience with iCue has been pretty good ... and the integration with FarCry is pretty killer.

Now ... for the ML RGB fans ... those aren't directly supported in iCue yet but that's coming. That said, I do have another system with 6 ML-RGB fans. On this one, I actually have them configured as 2 HD fans ... this works quite well, in fact and I happen to like the effects better. In fact, with Link, I had them configured the same way.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks