View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 02:42 PM
hurricane28's PC Specs

POST ID # = 719704
hurricane28 Reputation: 10

@levicki

I hear you on all fronts man.

I am very disappointed in Corsair also because it lacks of proper support of their products.

Also the build quality is rather poor because all my Corsair products could not last longer than one year... first thing is the bend plastic window of my 650D that needs to be replaced and fortunately that was done pretty fast.

Than came my H100I cooler, the fans make an terrible noise and yet again i did an RMA and within one week i had new ones.

The third thing was that the LED on the CPU cooler stopped showing the blue color witch is my theme on my build. The answer was that i have to RMA my cooler to them and if they have it they will ship a new one to me.
So i have to wait for more than 2 weeks before i can use my PC again witch is not an option since i work and earn money with my PC so it costs me money.

Than my cooler shows little hair cracks on the outer tubing and i am worried about leakage but they don't care and i still have to send my cooler to them. I also contacted Corsair George personally but that did not help either.

Now my USB 3.0 extension panel on the front does not work anymore along the front io panel.

To me that is simply unacceptable.

I don't buy any Corsair products again and if i talk to someone who has plans buying one of their products i simply cannot recommend it and tell them what i had with products of Corsair.