Corsair Community

iCue not showing one Commader Pro fan

Baio

Hi there,

I have 3 180mm fans connected to my Commander Pro (port 1, 3 and 4, as the port n. 2 non longer gives power, any the fan I connect to it).

I've already deinstalled and reinstalled the latest version of iCue, non change:

iCue.png

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Baio

I've had this happen once and fixed it with a factory reset and firmware update...

To perform the factory reset:

• Shut down ICUE.
  • Locate and press the reset button inside the Commander Pro (you'll see a small hole in the Commander Pro's case) with a paper clip or something suitable. It's momentary so you have to keep it pushed it.
  • While holding the reset button in, disconnect the SATA power to the Commander Pro for a few seconds and then plug it back in. The LED on the Commander Pro with flash. Release the reset button - it can be a struggle to do this step and it might help if you have a friend or 3 hands to complete it.
  • The Commander Pro should re-boot. Start ICUE and let it detect the Commander Pro.
  • At this point, you should be able to do a firmware update (on the setting tab for the Commander Pro).

Hopefully this should fix your dead port.

I've had this happen once and fixed it with a factory reset and firmware update...

To perform the factory reset:

• Shut down ICUE.
  • Locate and press the reset button inside the Commander Pro (you'll see a small hole in the Commander Pro's case) with a paper clip or something suitable. It's momentary so you have to keep it pushed it.
  • While holding the reset button in, disconnect the SATA power to the Commander Pro for a few seconds and then plug it back in. The LED on the Commander Pro with flash. Release the reset button - it can be a struggle to do this step and it might help if you have a friend or 3 hands to complete it.
  • The Commander Pro should re-boot. Start ICUE and let it detect the Commander Pro.
  • At this point, you should be able to do a firmware update (on the setting tab for the Commander Pro).

Hopefully this should fix your dead port.

Thanks for your replay.

I've gone through the factory reset and got the 3 fans back in iCue.

Unfortunately channel 2 still gives no power, I think this is a hardware issue rather than a firmware problem.

Tried also to re-flash the firmware from iCue but had no luck.

I'm gonna open a ticket with Corsair Assistance, as it has not reached the 2-years warranty limit.

Baio