Corsair Community

Lightning Node pro Issue with LL fans

JadRabah

I built my system brand new, and everything concerning RGB worked like a charm for the first day.

but a day later, I updated the lighting node pro using the icue software version 3.18.77, and after that the fan plugged into the 4th port of the fan hub controller started to flicker different colors on whatever profile I choose in the Icue software. I'm sure the problem isn't with the fan since any other fan plugged into this port proves problematic. I tried these steps to troubleshoot:

1) uninstalling icue with the revo uninstaller and reinstalling, no luck.

2)using different sata power cables to power the LNP and fan hub controller, also noluck

3)resetting the LNP and pasting the latest firmware on it, and also no luck

4) The only thing that helped was removing the icue software and flashing the node pro with the oldest firmware version CLNP 0.1.46 which removed the issue but this sacrifices a lot of the profiles I can use on these fans.

Does anyone know of another fix I can try?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Just for the record when LNP is flashed with the oldest firmware it works flawlessly on corsair link software, but nothing lights up in the icue software.

IMG_20190819_163410.thumb.jpg.5525f040d114d56d75444dfc6ce301c6.jpg

So ... just to confirm ... if you put the troublesome fan on port #1, it still exhibits the issue, yes? Or does the fan that's connected to port #3 always exhibit the issue? If you put the problem fan on port #1, do the rest of the fans work as expected?

To clarify,

If i put fan #4 on either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd port, it works fine, but the new fan connected to the 4th port begins to flicker again. By process of elimination, it means the fans aren't problematic, only when it is plugged nto the 4th port.