Corsair Community

ASUS Motherboard Integration *BETA*

While no x99 boards are listed as supported, my ROG Rampage V E 10 does appear in iCue. This is an improvement, although nothing seems to change the MB lighting from the last Aura setting.

After a new H115i RGB Platinum, and 3 case fans (LL & ML 140) had already worked so well with CoPro and iCue, I had hoped this might make the Dominator Platinum RGB show up in iCue too. The only time I got the new RAM to show up in iCue, I had toggled the setting in the latest BIOS to allow software control of the RAM, which made it show up controllably in iCue, until reboot forced me into the BIOS, apparently because I hadn't entered timings etc. for the RAM in iCue, or, PEBKAC.

Since this support for integrating Aura with iCue is in beta, thought I'd give a report, while looking for the thread for the RGB RAM issues.

While no x99 boards are listed as supported, my ROG Rampage V E 10 does appear in iCue. This is an improvement, although nothing seems to change the MB lighting from the last Aura setting.

After a new H115i RGB Platinum, and 3 case fans (LL & ML 140) had already worked so well with CoPro and iCue, I had hoped this might make the Dominator Platinum RGB show up in iCue too. The only time I got the new RAM to show up in iCue, I had toggled the setting in the latest BIOS to allow software control of the RAM, which made it show up controllably in iCue, until reboot forced me into the BIOS, apparently because I hadn't entered timings etc. for the RAM in iCue, or, PEBKAC.

Since this support for integrating Aura with iCue is in beta, thought I'd give a report, while looking for the thread for the RGB RAM issues.

Hi!, Thank you for the info, I have also the same mobo but, I can't see anything. I just updated the ICue software to te today relased one, but no luck. Also, I can"t start the latest Asus Aura Sync sw :/ because it says the service not running...I tried all three available versions from the Aura site but no luck. Only the last mobo Aura sw works for me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ;)

Edited by Cobra Commander

Hi!, Thanky for the info, I have also the same mobo but, I can't see anything. I just updated the ICue software to te today relased one, but no luck. Also, I can"t start the latest Asus Aura Sync sw :/ because it says the service not running...I tried all three available versions from the Aura site but no luck. Only the last mobo Aura sw works for me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ;)

Just followed install instructions to the letter; I had the latest Aura Sync, but did not start it. The plug-in needs to be unpacked and its folder nested in the iCue plug-ins folder. MB didn't show up until reboot, but no matter what I did, settings remained the default left over from Aura. I can't yet tell whether I'm using the software wrong, or that it's just not working properly on such a legacy MB. iCue runs the RGB on my fans and AIO cooler just fine, so still worth experimenting with this beta SW.

Unfortunately it worked and it didn't. Motherboard showed up and that worked perfectly fine but it broke the ram. So my ram just stuck halfway through its cycle and a red exclamation point showed up. As soon as I uninstalled aura it was back the way it should be.

Ram Corsair Dominator platinum rgb.

Confirmed working for my ASUS ROG STRIX Z390 E-Gaming MB. Now if only the ASUS video cards could be added so I could control my STRIX RTX 2070 lighting. The click of a button is changing my Corsair H150i, 3 x LL140 RGB fans, 3 x LL120 RGB fans, 4 x 8GB sticks of Vengeance PRO RGB, K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Rapidfire keyboard, Scimitar PRO RGB mouse, and now my ASUS Z390 E-Gaming MB. My ROG STRIX RTX 2070 is just sticking out like a sore thumb now. I really do appreciate the integration, though. Thank you!

Hey guys! I have a problem. when I go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\" The only Folder I have in there is Corsair Utility Engine. No iCue Software folder anywhere on my PC. Yet I have iCue installed and it works fine.

I've done:

-Full PC search

-Unhid Folders

-Uninstalled and reinstalled iCue

I never get that folder

Any ideas?

Working on the Zenith II Extreme, only the adresseble RGB headers don´t show up.

Would be nice to have the adresseble RGB header working to and may be the Trident Z ram that i use.

I like the icue software, its easy to use and the lightinganimations look a lot smother.

my asus maximus XI formula board shows up in icue but the leds doesn't turn on.

I've followed the methods on page 1. Install latest asus aura 1.07.79, install icue 3.24.52, etc but nothing happens only ASUS motherboard board shows up on icue :( maybe Corsair Team needs to fix it first

It works for me now...

I uninstall asus aura n live dash, download n install armoury crate, in my case if I want to use corsair icue to control light in my asus XI formula mobo I must open armoury crate first and pick just 1 rgb light mode such as color cycle or rainbow then close icue software and copy paste asus plugin folder then open icue again so the most important thing is you must open armoury crate software first, turn on 1 rgb light mode (don't turn off), close icue, copy paste asus folder, open icue again, and done... it worked in my case but my Lian Li strimer rgb 24pin n 8pin cable not working cause they're 3pin argb model :sigh!:

Edited by xufos69

Working on my Strix X99 motherboard. The only thing I can't see is the offline RGB modes that AURA gives you. Any idea where that is?

For the time being there is a workaround which also works for devices like Trident Z memory that are supported by AURA but not iCUE yet. What you want to do is close and exit iCUE if it is open, then open AURA and set your offline RGB settings and any other devices not supported by iCUE's plugin, then close AURA and re-open iCUE and set everything else up from there. Your offline settings and memory/ARGB settings should remain as they were set in AURA.

I have Trident Z RGB memory which is not supported in iCUE's AURA plugin so I've done this for my memory RGB and offline settings. Hope this works for you too.

Dear Corsair Team and James!

Happy New Year to you and all of the team ;)

Thanks for the great option! I know this program is in beta yet, but please add support for the ASUS RAMPAGE V 10TH Edition motherboard too.

Thank you

Give it a shot. My Asus Zenith II isn't listed either and it works just fine!! :biggrin: