Corsair Community

DPI Profile?

ppKenpachi

Hello guys.

I just bought Corsair Ironclaw Wireless Mouse. Was using Logitech G502

I was searching one setting but cannot found the setting in iCUE. On my old mouse i was able to setup any setting to any DPI.

For example;

DPI 1 - 500 DPI - Color Red and one of the extra button is Volume Up.

DPI 2 - 1000 DPI - Color Blue and same extra button is Volume Down this time.

So whenever i pressed DPI Swich Button on my mouse it's swiching DPI and all of my settings.

Did i miss something or this options are not avaliable on iCUE? Thanks.

Can you clarify what you are trying to do?

1) Are you attempting to bind a different command to the default DPI switch? For volume change, it is a direct action under the Actions-> + new action -> Media drop down menu. I just did this on my ICW without issue or DPI shift. Make sure you do not have "retain original key input" under the advanced tab in the action menu.

2) Are you trying to bind the DPI switch to another location?

Can you clarify what you are trying to do?

1) Are you attempting to bind a different command to the default DPI switch? For volume change, it is a direct action under the Actions-> + new action -> Media drop down menu. I just did this on my ICW without issue or DPI shift. Make sure you do not have "retain original key input" under the advanced tab in the action menu.

2) Are you trying to bind the DPI switch to another location?

on my old mouse. When i changed my DPI it's also gives me ability to change all setting for each DPI. Like a profile but not profile. Each DPI setting has a different options. In iCUE each DPI using same settings. (Lights-Buttons)

DPI is DPI. There are 3 setting levels and color change indicators in that panel. If you need to change more than that (like the entire mouse lighting scheme), then you need to change to a different profile. You have native buttons for that as well plus the ability to program specific profile switching between select groups of profiles.

DPI is DPI. There are 3 setting levels and color change indicators in that panel. If you need to change more than that (like the entire mouse lighting scheme), then you need to change to a different profile. You have native buttons for that as well plus the ability to program specific profile switching between select groups of profiles.

Problem is when i change profile on mouse, it's also changing my keyboard profile. Right now i have 2 Corsair on my iCue but if i was have more than 2 gonna be very annoying. Because i need to setup 3 different profile for every corsair in iCUE.

Edit: Also all profile are using same DPI setting.

Edited by ppKenpachi