View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:50 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 934583
DevBiker Reputation: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n View Post
Thanks! Its funny, I actually don't use the LED sync (or really any RGB colors on the system), so it looks like they snuck in the feature on their newest build.

I found if you go in and enable it then disable it (click on it then click again in Precision X), it plays nice going forward after reboots. It looks to auto enable when Precision updates, and if you manually disable, it stops running and thus lets Link work as expected.

So, definitely not a Link issue as far as I can see, but it will be good to know/observe with Precision X for the future.
Great work running this down! It also explains why I don't have any issues with XOC ... the RGB isn't enabled at all as I don't have an EVGA card. So it doesn't even attempt to mess with my cooler's RGB.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks