View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 03:03 AM
VPII's PC Specs

POST ID # = 757406
VPII Reputation: 10

Okay.... I'm new here but I seem to be experiencing the same issue. But I'll first give some background. I ended up having bend pin problems on the cpu socket for my Asus X99-Pro and I got an Asus X99-A and re installed windows 7 64bit.

Upon doing so I noticed that the fans plugged into the H100i is revving up and down ever second or so and the logo light on the pump is flashing constantly. This happens upon startup, which in the bios etc.

This was never the case in the 13 months of using the H100i from a Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 to even the Asus X99-Pro. I was able to see the pump in the corsair link software but I cannot see it now.

I checked the Human interface devices under device manager and saw:
HID-compliant consumer control device
HID-compliant device
None of these has the same description under hardware lds as is stated in the first post. I do not have any unrecognized usb devices in the device manager.

Thus, I'm unable to update the firmware as for some reason I cannot see the pump in the corsair link software.

I did notice in HD Monitor that the pump rpm is shown and it would sometimes drop from 2290 to 300 or less, but only every now and then. I did try both the USB connectors on the motherboard and I have tried different SATA power cables but without much success.

Any help would be much appreciated.