View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 10:56 AM
Moliver's PC Specs

POST ID # = 998423
Moliver Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post

and here is the same set up but including another 3 fans for a Push/Pull config on the H150i Pro

First time post, long time reader :)

Thanks for all your efforts to diagram different scenarios. My son (Freshman in high school) and I are building our first gaming PC. Case is the Corsair Obsidian Series 500D RGB SE along with the H150i Pro AOI cooler. Also purchased a 3 pack of LL120's to replace the fans on the H150i. We plan to run push-pull for the H150i, (2) LL140's at the top of the case, and (1) LL120 in the rear. The (3) fans that came with the H150i set to the side (not used, for now).

We've been reading all the forums and documentation, the diagram in your first post is excellent. Question, looks like the fans on the radiator, going to be LL120's, connect to the H150i while the front case fans connect to the Commander Pro. If this is correct, would the CPU temp determine the fan speed for the LL120's on the radiator only? If so, the fans in front of the case are connected to the Commander Pro and wouldn't be on the same fan rpm speed, correct? Meaning, front fans spinning at different rpm than the fans on the radiator, even though they are sandwiching the radiator.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, but wouldn't we want the front case fans and the radiator fans running at the same rpm when in push-pull? Thanks again, your diagrams have saved so much time.