Corsair Community

Error when prompted to update Firmware

PKraus1999

When I launched iCUE today I was prompted to update the firmware on my Virtuoso. When I clicked update to update the firmware, I was told that the firmware update that I was given a prompt for "wasn't available". Any fix for this or reason why this could be happening?

When I launched iCUE today I was prompted to update the firmware on my Virtuoso. When I clicked update to update the firmware, I was told that the firmware update that I was given a prompt for "wasn't available". Any fix for this or reason why this could be happening?

Same here, firmware updates DO NOT work on my desktop (both dark core se and k70 rgb mk2 failed to update).

No problem updating firmwares whatsoever from my laptop, works on 1st attempt without any issues.

Would love to update the next firmware version from my desktop without having to connect the peripherals to my laptop.

Thx!

I had same thing early this year i had Dark Core RGB (not SE) had no problem with update , but however since last august i had major upgrade new motherboard, Corsair DDR4 3600Mhz rams (2x of 8GB) and RM 850i etc i did update but firmware still failed to me, Today other pop up "update" so it did same thing STILL failed me i would not find a file for Dark Core, also got new keyboard K55 also Rams altogether what is worried me i would not update for that firmware, ive wasted for 3 hours searching to find where the file i can get that damn firmware to update and STILL nothing, it bloody frustrating and wasting my time to look for and giving up "the firmware update is not available or failed to load for K55 RGB, and also Dark Core as well" Edited by Dex23633

• 3 weeks later...