Corsair Community

K95 Plat color discoloration ticked that no one seems to want to help out with

Hello,

I have a problem with my K95 Plat keyboard, the leds while set to white are looking discolored and some of the keys have a red-pink tinting on them

From my reading I did came across a hard reset option but that required a ticked to be opened in order to get a firmware file, so I went on and opened a ticked 9 DAYS AGO! and I only had a generic reply from support:mad:.

Ever since, all is quiet. I would like to know how am I supposed to work this out when the support is ignoring me ? Is it because I'm from Romania instead of the US and that's why everyone is ignoring me :mad:? I though Corsair support was supposed to be top notch regardless of the location :confused::mad:?!

Looking forward for a reply from an official, my ticket ID is #2000851340

I feel like I should say this - I WILL have this problem resolved whether you want to help me now or not, since the keyboard is under warranty I'll simply ... return it and have it replaced.

I did however wanted to try the hard reset since is seems like a simple thing to try out. Have it your way, we'll do this the hard way.

Edited by mgdemian

• Corsair Employee
No one here is not trying to help you. I don't have the firmware myself or I would of provided it to you. I've messaged the rep on the ticket and another rep who works with keyboards and they are going to help you as soon as they can. Edited by Corsair Wootaru