Corsair Community

Corsair wireless void pro turn off flip up mute

Excilem

Hello,

this is my first post but i will try my best to expalin my situation. So i have my corsair headset but one day (a few weeks ago) my mic suddenly (from one to another day) my mic was turned off the whole time. My first thought was that the flip up mute function wasnt working anymore so i tried moving the mic around a bit and shaking the headset but it still showed the read light. Then i tried to turn it back on in the software but i couldnt turn it on. So does anyone know if there is any way to turn off flip up mute or do i have to get a sepperate mic?

Lars

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just joined the forum regarding this issue as well. Just purchased this headset and unable to "unmute" the mic, light is always red. Mute button doesn't work and can't unmute through iCUE.

Tried everything else listed here as well and nothing will work.

Anyone have luck?

• 1 year later...

Alright everyone, I fixed my headset after having the same issue out of the box.

I went to services and found the "Corsair Gaming Audio Configuration" service and restarted it.

Then I flipped my mic up and down a few times and it is definitely working now!

I hope this helps everyone!

• 2 months later...

Greetings, I just got my Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless. The Mic "flip up Mute" did not work out of the box. I force a firmware update and tried restarting "Corsair Gaming Audio Configuration" service.

I am using a USB-C adapter for the dongle (USB-C only laptop). Any new suggestions I can try? Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Corsair Employee

There is another thread related to the issues you are describing, and recommend posting in there so we can make sure to inform all of you about a solution once available. We are actively reviewing this with our development team and will have some information shortly.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=199796