Corsair Community

iCUE v3.18.77 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.18.77.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.18.77

•  
  • Increased maximum RPM for custom fan curves to 5000 RPM so Hydro X Series XD5 can be used to its full potential

• Resolved an issue with image overlaps in Dashboard when changing languages

• Resolved an issue with profile importing lighting effects for G-Keys on the K95 RGB PLATINUM

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

I have problems with Ryzen 3000 Series temp and my Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM. RAM does not detected by Icue for Gigabyte Aorus Ultra x570. I need support or update.

Please, for the love of god, fix the issue of iCUE causing the Ryzen 3000 CPU's to constantly boost.

ryzen 2000 get it as well, and according to some reports its lowering the max clocks of turbo on some intels as well - its keeping cores active by polling them, is the educated guess

Raised a support ticket regarding the ryzen issues on first and second gen (i dont own 3000 series)

"This issue was stated by AMD to be related to Ryzen CPU's when interacting with any monitoring software. It's unrelated to iCUE, and actually an issue on AMD's end. We would suggest contacting them."

Seems like corsair dont care about fixing this issue

ALL other monitoring software works with Ryzen 3x00 correctly.

And what we asking for if Corsair can't even add temp monitoring of the new CPUs more than month after their release?! So I even can't configure my Commander Pro and 6 fans to use CPU temp for adjust their speeds.

Edited by NecroMan

There seems to have been an ST 100 firmware update. This didn’t resolve my RGB issue where it stops working and turns back on temporarily depending on what applications you execute.

Do we have access to firmware release notes for Corsair hardware?

I have problems with Ryzen 3000 Series temp and my Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM. RAM does not detected by Icue for Gigabyte Aorus Ultra x570. I need support or update.

I have that same problem. Please Corsair patch as soon as possible to icue software... :(:

Hi everyone,

•  
  • Resolved an issue with profile importing lighting effects for G-Keys on the K95 RGB PLATINUM

What did you do? Only G3 and G6 light up when I'm using Aurora. I have to revert to the previous update to get them working again.

Thought I'd chime in as well. Just recently purchased an H100i RGB Platinum. ICUE casues BSOD's when trying to stream. Ended up uninstalling, and everything works perfectly fine again. I only got 6 days left, before I need to return this and go back to a Noctua cooler, since there's no fuss or anything there.

Thought I'd chime in as well. Just recently purchased an H100i RGB Platinum. ICUE casues BSOD's when trying to stream. Ended up uninstalling, and everything works perfectly fine again. I only got 6 days left, before I need to return this and go back to a Noctua cooler, since there's no fuss or anything there.

I actually want to go back to air cooling just to avoid the need for all this buggy bloated software

I just bought mine six months ago, and I am seeing how well it is. Otherwise it will be NZXT or air-cooling. I already scratched off one star.

I will sing iCues praises before i let you go near NZXT's CAM software.

Go poke around on Reddit for reasons to avoid it, even if its trash talking i dont feel this is the place for discussion of another companies products.

After I upgraded to current version (v3.18.77), Corsair.Service started to stop working. I uninstalled and installed again and the problem persists. Anyone else have this problem ?? Any tips to solve?

EDIT: Would anyone have the link to previous versions of iCUE to download?

Do you run HWinfo64 or similar monitoring programs? Hwinfo64 totally breaks the icue service for me, have to restart service and PC to get things working fully after it runs

Do you run HWinfo64 or similar monitoring programs? Hwinfo64 totally breaks the icue service for me, have to restart service and PC to get things working fully after it runs

Hi, I don't use any programs, just iCUE. I noticed that it started to happen after the last 2 updates.

Before uninstalling Corsair.Service stopped and the keyboard It also stopped working.

Look what a coincidence, while I typed here the Corsair.Service stopped again.

I even lost track of what happened today. I'll post a picture here. The photo will be Portuguese, I'm Brazilian.

7IIeHyf.jpg?2

Edited by tHe_uNfOrGiVeN

Think of a regretful person buying STRAFE RGB, if I could go back in time I would NEVER buy it, and worst of all is not having any kind of support.

I don't know, but I get the impression that the frequency that Corsair.Service is stopping working is increasing, and we have no response from Corsair.

Just want to say I have the exact same problem as you. Stopping the service doesn't help though. Did you take any other steps before stopping the service?

I'm on a X399/2950x system with 2080ti. All the latest drivers and latest release of Windows 10.

Only fix is shutting down icue or changing mouse refresh to 250Mhz.

I have tried two different mice (M65) and both have the same problem. Extreme stuttering in game when running 500/1000hz while keeping icue running in the background.

Guys, I found a solution for min that can be useful for everyone here or some. I had a problem with the Corsair mouse lagging on Windows and games. I tested it here and it worked.

Sorry for the quality of the video.

Where is the patchnote btw ?

Hey, hey!

Here you are -

Hi everyone,

Increased maximum RPM for custom fan curves to 5000 RPM so Hydro X Series XD5 can be used to its full potential

Resolved an issue with image overlaps in Dashboard when changing languages

Resolved an issue with profile importing lighting effects for G-Keys on the K95 RGB PLATINUM

Resolved various other minor bugs and issues