Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

A few more issues I noticed is the profile named "Rainbow Random K90.prf" just loads the default red hardware profile, and the Reactive Rainbow profile crashes CUE if I try to edit the lighting on the All group.

Fixed the K95 Rainbow random issue. I put K90 instead of K95 in the Keyboard model. #CorsairNaming You should be able to edit the All group in the Reactive Rainbow Profile now

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great job with the conversions, however, I had a few issues with some of the K95 profiles. The 1-Up one doesn't seem to have the groups needed for the mushroom itself, instead, all I get is the "All" group with the sky blue background. The Matrix profile has a few redundant things, such as the the Matrix 02 group that has no effect on it, as well as the Matrix 2 lighting effect that doesn't seem to do anything. Other than that, the profiles work fine.

Yeah I'm having the same problem with the 1-UP Profile.

Thanks a ton zheren159 for getting all these profiles to work on the various keyboards!

I've only had the software since Sunday morning, so maybe I'm not doing something correctly. Whenever I import the 65 Pumpkin profile it only seems to have a few of the keys setup. Am I missing something here?

When you import it does it just make the entire keyboard red? with teh default setup? If so let me know and ill take a look at the files. i might of messed something up

Nope, I know what your referring to. This one only seems to have some of the lighting profiles created for sets of the keys while missing other sets. I'm currently at work right now, but I'll take pictures when I get home. I actually recreated the pumpkin one for the most part, just haven't been able to figure out how to do the lighting on the sides of the pumpkins (number keys down to windows button, ctr, alt) I'm guessing that is a wave?

Nope, I know what your referring to. This one only seems to have some of the lighting profiles created for sets of the keys while missing other sets. I'm currently at work right now, but I'll take pictures when I get home. I actually recreated the pumpkin one for the most part, just haven't been able to figure out how to do the lighting on the sides of the pumpkins (number keys down to windows button, ctr, alt) I'm guessing that is a wave?

Ok cool. because since i dont have a K95 its hard to get them working on K70 and K65 correctly because i have to go in delete things manually. :[pouts:

This is an example, the pumpkin area 1 has no lighting effect. While I probably have the lighting effect downloaded, I have no idea what the name of it would be in the list. That's the main effect i'm trying to figure out at the moment.

There isnt any lighting effect for the main pumpkin. Also Did the lighting groups not load in for you?

Edited by Inheritance

Thank you so much, you are a life saver! I was really hesitent to buy the k95 because i wasnt sure how easily converting profiles would be or if it was even possible but you sir have made my day. This is a really good thing your doing for the community! Please keep up this amazing work!! :)

Thank you so much, you are a life saver! I was really hesitent to buy the k95 because i wasnt sure how easily converting profiles would be or if it was even possible but you sir have made my day. This is a really good thing your doing for the community! Please keep up this amazing work!! :)

NP man. Glad they work for you :biggrin:

Great job with the conversions, however, I had a few issues with some of the K95 profiles. The 1-Up one doesn't seem to have the groups needed for the mushroom itself, instead, all I get is the "All" group with the sky blue background. The Matrix profile has a few redundant things, such as the the Matrix 02 group that has no effect on it, as well as the Matrix 2 lighting effect that doesn't seem to do anything. Other than that, the profiles work fine.

The 1-UP profile only has one group which is the All group. The lighting effects were all gradient and just bounded to the keys directly. If anyone cant get the keys to light up ill go back and add groups for all of the keys.

The 1-UP profile only has one group which is the All group. The lighting effects were all gradient and just bounded to the keys directly. If anyone cant get the keys to light up ill go back and add groups for all of the keys.

So there's no way to get it work, as I've tried pressing all the keys on my K95, but none of them activate the 1 Up effect? Also, I can confirm that the K95 EMP profile works and is properly extended to the G Keys.

So there's no way to get it work, as I've tried pressing all the keys on my K95, but none of them activate the 1 Up effect? Also, I can confirm that the K95 EMP profile works and is properly extended to the G Keys.

all right thanks. Ill be extending the rest of the profiles. and you would have to assign the lighting for each key your self. but ill just create groups tonight and assign the lighting effects that way. The more of an issue with CUE then the profile conversion. but i should have it out by tomorrow.

Great job man, they look awesome!

Can i ask something, i have a bit of a problem. With every key pressed the "intensity" of the lightning changes (all profiles). So every 4th button pressed turn the lightning off completely then it starts over. I just want full lightning all the time, is this setting is the profile? Or is it something else that i am missing? This software is a complete jungle ;D

Sorry for a dumb question, I just got this k95 keyboard. How can I edit the groups on the Rainbow Random profile to include the G keys aswell?

Edit: Figured it out, wow lol. They need to stop hiding stuff in right click menus!

Edited by Levest28

Sorry for a dumb question, I just got this k95 keyboard. How can I edit the groups on the Rainbow Random profile to include the G keys aswell?

Edit: Figured it out, wow lol. They need to stop hiding stuff in right click menus!

Can u tell me where u found it ^^

Is there any way to extract the modes from the profile files? Like what I want to do is have Payday 2 on M1 and EMP on M2 and Corrosive on M3.

Im not sure. I actually dont have a K95 just a K70 so im have no idea how the M keys work or how to extract the modes sorry mate.