Corsair Community

Can I use Corsair Lighting Node CORE to control my Corsair LL120 RGB fans?

MenSuRx

I would like to know if it is possible to power and control a Corsair LL120 RGB fan with a Lighting Node CORE that i have and has 3x Corsair iCue SP120 RGB fans plugged in. If I can't control the colours of the LL120 fans due to interference with my SP120 RGB fans. Could I plug a Corsair 6 port RGB fan led hub into the Lighting Node Core then plug only my LL120 fan into the RGB fan led hub? Would that allow me to control both the SP120 RGB fans and the LL120 RGB fans?

• 4 months later...
You should put the LLs on a separate channel. So ... Lighting Node Pro and Fan Hub.

You could, potentially, get them all on the same hub ... but control and effects would be wonky.

Hi Dear!

plz tell me. May I connect my LL to NODE CORE separately? without Fanhub & node pro? I get lighting effects? thx for advance =)

Hi Dear!

plz tell me. May I connect my LL to NODE CORE separately? without Fanhub & node pro? I get lighting effects? thx for advance =)

Yes, you can put LL fans on a Lighting Node Core. If it's just LL Fans on it, you'd configure the channel as LL fans and it'd operate just like a Lighting Node Pro with a single channel.

Yes, you can put LL fans on a Lighting Node Core. If it's just LL Fans on it, you'd configure the channel as LL fans and it'd operate just like a Lighting Node Pro with a single channel.

Ok, nice =))))

very big thx

Edited by muxasya