Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just wanted to follow up on this profile convert, in case it got forgotten :sunglasse

no i m working on it, its jsut a pain when theres a ton of lighting effects that are time to make a larger combined effect like a flowing rainbow or in this case a ton of flowing rainbows.

um they should all work. if none of them work something is wrong with your keyboard or CUE

They don't work because of the changes made to CUE!

The last working version of CUE was v1.3.70. Every 'update' since then has resulted in ALL of the K95 profiles to be broken. It doesn't matter if you delete and re-import the profiles, they will not work. Only the reactive typing works.

I downloaded the EMP one again from this thread, and still no joy. Just black keyboard until I press a key and see the flash.

I have posted in every update thread about this issue and been ignored so far. I have opened a ticket with Corsair support and been advised that this is because of a color change in CUE and that the profiles need to be REMADE!!!

Corsair will also not provide a download to the working v1.3.70 CUE software. Thankfully, I managed to download a copy by google-searching for it and my profiles work again.

Now I just have the incredably annoying update notification EVERYTIME I log on my system. -.-

Honestly, I'm shocked at the LACK of support for this long-overdue issue. At the very least provide a download to previous versions for us and allow us to disable updates.

They don't work because of the changes made to CUE!

The last working version of CUE was v1.3.70. Every 'update' since then has resulted in ALL of the K95 profiles to be broken. It doesn't matter if you delete and re-import the profiles, they will not work. Only the reactive typing works.

I downloaded the EMP one again from this thread, and still no joy. Just black keyboard until I press a key and see the flash.

I have posted in every update thread about this issue and been ignored so far. I have opened a ticket with Corsair support and been advised that this is because of a color change in CUE and that the profiles need to be REMADE!!!

Corsair will also not provide a download to the working v1.3.70 CUE software. Thankfully, I managed to download a copy by google-searching for it and my profiles work again.

Now I just have the incredably annoying update notification EVERYTIME I log on my system. -.-

Honestly, I'm shocked at the LACK of support for this long-overdue issue. At the very least provide a download to previous versions for us and allow us to disable updates.

The changes to CUE are not the reason they dont work. All these were exported on a 1.5.x CUE build with the new K95 profile requirements.

If your using a out of date CUE i cant help you with backwards compatibility.

The EMP is working fine on my end.

The breaking of the old K95 profiles is a new issue. So its not a long over due issue. You might want to clear out the HID folder located here

C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\HID

and seeing if 1.5.108 works for you and you will need the new firmware.

Lastly please dont post in this thread unless you have an issue importing one of the profile on the latest CUE or want a profile converted.

If you dont like the product you may contact Corsair at KBinquiries@corsair.com, not me idc that you dont like the product

Edited by Inheritance

• 2 weeks later...