Thread: DDR1 IC Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Tech Tweaker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 479090
Tech Tweaker Reputation: 8
Default Trying to find out...

Hello, I have a couple of sticks of Corsair RAM here and I've been trying to find out what IC's they have on them for several weeks now on the VS and a week or so on the XMS.

However, despite all attempts I've made to find this out through searching various forums on the subject I have not been able to find a single instance of these exact sticks in any forum on this topic which I have read (including this one). I found things in various forums that were close, but had slightly different lot codes or revision numbers (some of which just guessed at what IC's could possibly be on the DRAM sticks).

To now I have only found posts of people saying they thought these could be either Infineon BE-5's or Samsung UCCC's, but no one seems to know exactly what are on these sticks.

Therefore, I thought I would go directly to the source, as if anyone would know I figured someone here would.

The sticks are:
Corsair Value Select:
Model no.: VS1GB400C3
Lot Code: 09241405
On the IC it says these numbers: 64M8BCG PRB090024
And on the front of the PCB it says: D68001H, On the back in various places: BP MLL, E186014, 94V-0
I'm not really sure what all of the numbers on the PCB mean, but I know BP refers to a company and I assume one of the others is a model number.
I know some of this information might not really be necessary, but I figured I would give you all the information I knew to help in identifying it.

Corsair XMS:
Model no.: CMX1024-3200C2PT
Revision: XMS3202v3.1
Lot code: 09030808

I hope this should be enough information, as it's about all I know about them both.

Any help in trying to identify these would be appreciated. :)

Last edited by Tech Tweaker; 12-05-2010 at 11:45 PM.