Corsair Community

Assigning new functions to mouse buttons

uechiguy

Hello all. New to the forum and I hope you forgive what may appear to be a simple question...

I just purchased a Glaive and for the life of me I can't understand the software. I'm used to Razer and Logitech that make it simple to change the "back" button on the side of the mouse (for example) to a "double-click" function...or to a close window or whatever. I don't see this option in the program. Do I have to create a "double-click" macro and then assign it to a button? Maybe I've had too much cough syrup this morning but I'm having trouble here.

Also...when I first open the utility it keeps asking giving me an error message saying it can't find the profile and do I want to revert to default settings or ignore and keep new settings.

Please help!:(:

:[pouts:glad you posted so I don't have to feel like the only idiot. I just want to find out which button is the sniper button or how to set it. In the DPI setting window it shows the sniper resolution as 400DPI but I don't know if there's a button, like the wheel, or do I have to program with the Macro?

If it is through programming a macro, how do I select the sniper 400 DPI setting in the MACRO setting procedure? I tried creating a macro but didn't see any way to tell the CUE software I want to choose (in this case the forward button) to implement the sniper DPI 400

I've been able to reassign the forward button on the side to be a "sniper" button...I used the drop down menu in the actions key and picked mouse function. However it seems to be hit and miss whether that setting is really saved or not as it works sometimes and then goes back to default. I don't understand how review sites can say the software is so easy to use on this mouse??? With my razer I could pick from a massive list of functions I wanted to remap to any particular button and it worked. I don't see any of these options with this software.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Can you map the mouse buttons (eg the forward button) to a key on the keyboard? (especially numbers or the space key) That would be amazing.

Yes, you can. You need a Corsair keyboard to enable the iCUE key mapping. + a new action. Remap -> Mouse button -> tick the forward circle and assign it to a key. Space bar did work. Make sure you change profiles or take it off before attempting to write a new post. Whoops.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...