Corsair Community

H150i/LL120 not syncing

Giggi

Hello guys,

last year I built my first gaming system with some fancy rgb lighting.

Therefore I bought a Corsair H150i RGB Pro all in one water cooling system and 6x LL120 RGB fans. In addition to that I ordered a commander pro.

I connected the Sata connector to my power supply, the usb to the mainboard and the 3-Pin header to the CPU_FAN1 connector on the motherboard as well.

The fans are connected to a Corsair lighting hub and with the commander pro.

All the components are showing up in iCue and the details (like fan speed etc.) are correct as well. Even my Asus mainboard is showing up since the latest update to iCue.

The RGBs are syncing up well and everything works fine but the rgb lighting of the aio pump. It never syncs with the fan rgbs and it drives me crazy. The entire year I read tips in this forum, wiring suggestions and some iCue tutorials but I never found out why the pump won't sync.

I don't know maybe you guys have a better understanding of how the lighting system works. I would be very grateful.

Sorry for the english since it is not my first language. ;):

I am not sure what you mean by it won't synchronize with the fans. Any of the Lighting Link programs should apply the chosen effect across all devices. Instant Lighting should apply static to all devices. Those are your automatic syncs.

For everything else, you have to program it. Your LL like act like a sequence of 6 x 16 LEDs. The Pro pump LED is more basic ring. It doesn't do sequences like LL fans and is physically different. You can't make it look or act like a LL fan. You can come with a complimentary color pattern for the pump LED to do.