Old 04-24-2018, 10:15 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 951811
Zotty Reputation: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7MILES2U View Post
Hi,

I have a 460x with 6x SP120 LED fans. I'm thinking to get a Commander Pro to control the LED effects. I have read on some people's posts that SP120 fans doesn't really work with the Commander Pro as they won't light at all, even though Commander Pro says it supports SPs.

Can you please explain me if the issues still exist? Does Commander Pro work with SP fans?

Thanks in advanced!
Please delete this post buddy and either start your own thread or send me a PM ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
Last updated 2nd April 2018.

We request you refrain from posting questions or requests for help in this thread. It is for reference only, Please start a new thread with any questions or requests for help. Thank You
Quote:
Again, Please don't ask for help or advice in this Thread as it will make it unmanageable for both my self and the Corsair Administration Team, Start Your own thread in the correct section from above.
Quote:
To add. I Do not mind taking Pm's for questions or help and will always answer you.. but in the art of helping others we need your questions to be public really so that future members in need of help can find similar questions to their own while searching for answers.. hope this makes sense guys & gals.. and GOOD LUCK!!