Corsair Community

Accidentally purchased, wanting to cancel

Greetings,

I just finished a call with Corsair support with a female named Grace. I am disappointed to learn from her that since the order status is now PICKED, it cannot be cancelled anymore. The order number is 4000145307. According to this, the order status is BOOKED.

I ordered the item ~3 hours ago. I waited 2 hours for support hours availability and called instantly. Prior to that, I also emailed request for a cancellation. This ticket number is 2000949341.

Support also gave me another ticket number pertaining our phone conversation: 2000949450. I apologize if this has been overdone. She said she has emailed a team about this matter to try and cancel this order before it gets shipped. I was also assured that, even if the item gets shipped, I still will not have to pay for return shipping as long as the item was never opened.

I cannot believe this order cannot be cancelled anymore, there has to be a way. I am trying my best to process this as early as possible. Cancelling the order before gets shipped seems like it would save some time and money for both parties, albeit it probably is more beneficial to myself. I am also trying to avoid return shipping costs.

Can someone please help me? Thanks

Steven

So Grace from support emailed back to me saying they cannot do anything to cancel the purchase before it is shipped. I am advised to refuse the package on delivery or accept but not to open it, and request an RMA. I replied to confirm that I will not be paying for return shipping cost. Edited by juantootree4

I never got a response. I am really concerned now they dont refund my the shipping cost to destination, and make me pay for return shipping. This is why i issued a ticket ASAP and called as soon as support opened. How do they tell me this is impossible? Can i not cancel it before it even ships?

• 2 weeks later...