Corsair Community

iCUE v3.22.74 Patch Notes

Corsair James

I only have one macro defined and it's in the Actions Library of the M65 and is a "toggle" type macro.

What I press on the ESC button of my MK70 MK2.SE, it activates that macro for some reason. Pressing on ESC again deactivates it (since it's a toggle).

PS: The workaround for me was to delete that macro for now, and have no issues with pressing ESC anymore.

Thank god, I'm not the only one.

Eversince I updated to 3.22.74 i've experienced the same issues, and what i've discovered is:

Actions LIBRARY are mapped to the keyboard's escape row in order.

Pressing Escape will execute Macro #1, pressing F1 will execute macro #2, and so on. Reordering the list will be applied upon restarting iCUE. The workaround is to enumerate all Fkey macros manually and keep them ordered, so that when you press F1, the F1 remap to F1 is executed (if this makes sense).

bn0Y0qz.png

Its a real pain and i've honestly no clue how something so breaking could get through testing. Please fix this ASAP Corsair!. UK Keyboard layout on Corsair K70 using "English (American English)" iCUE setting in Windows 10 18362.476

Edited by Griff_
  • Confused 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also having problems with the K95 with this update. It seems to overlap various macros you may have to the Esc and F# keys. Deleting appdata stuff and reinstalling iCue will randomly overlap macros with those buttons, such as for instance Win + Tab was assigned to F5 once and then Esc another time. An annoying bug to be sure for anyone with a lot of macros.

Corsair support told me to use an older version, which avoids the problem (apparently 3.18 was the most stable recent version?). Just gotta wait for an update that fixes things now I guess.

Also having problems with the K95 with this update. It seems to overlap various macros you may have to the Esc and F# keys. Deleting appdata stuff and reinstalling iCue will randomly overlap macros with those buttons, such as for instance Win + Tab was assigned to F5 once and then Esc another time. An annoying bug to be sure for anyone with a lot of macros.

Corsair support told me to use an older version, which avoids the problem (apparently 3.18 was the most stable recent version?). Just gotta wait for an update that fixes things now I guess.

Seems you are right, after further usage of the method i posted above, i have discovered this workaround only kicked the can further down the road. With all macro's set up for the escape row, the "unconsented macro binding" issue has now mapped all further macros in the actions library to the numeric row, just bellow the function keys. For some weird reason the software is now overflowing the problem further down the rows of the keyboard, exclusive of PGUP / numpad sections. I assume that unless I want to manually bind all of my keys then the only real solution, assuming that I do not want to wipe my macros, is to create a temporary profile to store my actions library so that i can keep the library empty.

How can I roll back my iCue to previous version?

All you need to do (to get to earlier version of ICUE) is use the following template as a guide and type it into your browser's address bar:

downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_{version}_release.msi

replacing {version} with the correct one you want to download - i.e. 3.22.74, 3.21.88, etc.

FYI Official ICUE 3.21.88 Download

Please note that your profiles will be disabled/deleted(?) when you roll back.

I'm tired from doing a complete clean reinstall of Windows 10 trying to get iCue to correctly recognize the H110. I've spent quite a bit of money with Corsair. I think I have the right for one big ***C YOU, fix your Goddamn software. Thanks.

Edit...a miracle. This is the precise sequence of events that worked for me. With the latest version installed. I unistalled the USB hardware error entries in device manager. Make sure you select 'Show Hidden Devices' uninstall all that show an error or are greyed out. Then uninstall the software. Upon reboot, an 'Integrated USB Bridge' in now Shown in Printers and Devices. Now an install of the software shows the H110i correctly.

Edited by HeavyHemi

I have reported this before. When I try to install 3.22.74 or 3.21.88 I get an error; the install stops, rolls back, and I am left with no iCue software at all. I can install 3.20.80 with no problem, so I go back to that.

xxOebmC

http://https//imgur.com/JqKv2qm

I have completely uninstalled 3.20 using Rivo Uninstaller and rebooted before attempting to install the new software, with no luck. Please help! I have attached msi.log and two screenshots

[EDIT] I also did another uninstall following the procedure listed on the Support Ticket web page, which deleted all my setups (a warning would have been nice). Still cannot install either 3.21 or 3.22

msi.log

805221464_corsair1.png.a1d4bcb854633a51530dfd750ddac62f.png

1829361126_corsair2.png.210edf2002f5188678fb8bbc20a3d331.png

Edited by technochitlin
additional information

I have reported this before. When I try to install 3.22.74 or 3.21.88 I get an error; the install stops, rolls back, and I am left with no iCue software at all. I can install 3.20.80 with no problem, so I go back to that.

xxOebmC

http://https//imgur.com/JqKv2qm

I have completely uninstalled 3.20 using Rivo Uninstaller and rebooted before attempting to install the new software, with no luck. Please help! I have attached msi.log and two screenshots

[EDIT] I also did another uninstall following the procedure listed on the Support Ticket web page, which deleted all my setups (a warning would have been nice). Still cannot install either 3.21 or 3.22

Hey, hey!

Had the exact same problem. Fixed it myself and posted it on Page 2 of this thread.

Direct link - https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showpost.php?p=1024126&postcount=16

I've been having issues with iCue over the last week or so, thankfully this update actually seems to have restored the functionality of my RGB Vengeance RAM sticks which I'm very pleased about. However it seems that the latest update has also drastically increased the resources being used by iCue and I don't really know why.

iCue barely used to register on my Task manager after starting up but now it's using a constant 8% of my CPU at all times. I really want to keep using iCue so that I get a live readout of my CPU temperatures as colour on my RAM, it's proven to be really helpful in many situations where I need to keep an eye on my 9900K's temps without constantly referring to an on screen readout but it's honestly pretty hard to justify running this software for just this one purpose if it's costing me this much processor time.

Just for reference my whole computer used to idle at 4% usage before, that included iCue running in the background and everything on top of that. The lowest I've seen since this update is 9%.

This update messed up all of my K95 RGB Mechanical Keyboard profiles by introducing some weird keystrokes to simple letter keys like A and S that now are acting like previous and next tab shortcuts in my browser (CTRL+PgDn and CTRL+PgUp) and D pasting clipboard data (CTRL+V).

It also seems that my profiles have been somewhat recompiled so that even a rollback to a previous iCue version won't work because they are now detected exclusively by this latest faulty version.

Please fix it ASAP!!

Edited by lanx73

After the latest ICUE update i got a message to restart my Computer. After that my win10 won`t boot up ! I rolled back to an older version and could start win 10 again.

I try`d the ICUE update 5 times now and every time it will **** up my win10 start. Very strange !

This update messed up all of my K95 RGB Mechanical Keyboard profiles by introducing some weird keystrokes to simple letter keys like A and S that now are acting like previous and next tab shortcuts in my browser (CTRL+PgDn and CTRL+PgUp) and D pasting clipboard data (CTRL+V).

It also seems that my profiles have been somewhat recompiled so that even a rollback to a previous iCue version won't work because they are now detected exclusively by this latest faulty version.

Please fix it ASAP!!

Delete the entries in your Action Library.

ACHTUNG diese Version ist böser Müll, Die Funktionstasten F1-F9 und diverse andere Tasten funktionieren nicht mehr wie gewohnt.

LASS DIE FINGER DAVON !!!!

Gruß

Joe C

Die Version 3.21.88 findet Ihr unter:

https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Other-DRIVERS-TOOLS/Others/Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-Software-3-21-88.shtml

Edited by Joe Cool