Corsair Community

My void pro surround headset is playing audio from my computer to my microphone!

rojo898hi

• Corsair Employee

Hey there, do you mean that the microphone is producing sound? Or that it's hearing what's playing through your system?

If it's hearing what's going through your system, there's a couple things you could look into. Turn down sidetone, that adjusts the playback of what your microphone is picking up. Also, check in the sound properties for the microphone under the Listen tab and uncheck the box for Listen to this device.

Hey there, do you mean that the microphone is producing sound? Or that it's hearing what's playing through your system?

If it's hearing what's going through your system, there's a couple things you could look into. Turn down sidetone, that adjusts the playback of what your microphone is picking up. Also, check in the sound properties for the microphone under the Listen tab and uncheck the box for Listen to this device.

the mic just doesn't work and when I play something and talking to other people like on discord (no it isn't a discord problem) they can hear what I hear.

Archived