The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   Overclocking and Benchmarking (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Intel CPU Tuning Scores (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128388)

Conners 04-27-2014 01:26 PM

Intel CPU Tuning Scores
 
Let the Bragging rights begin!!

NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT COMPITITION OR THE WAY CORSAIR JUDGES!

Rules:
1) System must be at least Intel Burn Test (IBT) test stable for 5 passes using the maximum stress level setting. <------Changed from 80% as I can see some not having enough to run 80% and the program.
2) Screen Shots of IBT with Real Temp or Core Temp along with CPUZ on one screen. Then screens of Cinebench and HWBOT Prime, Real Temp or Core Temp and CUPZ on one screen.
3) You would have to submit your scores in this thread with a link to such proof stated in 2 above. Note you may Use your Current screens from the CPU Tuning Contest as long as Rule one is met.

You'll be ranked by the highest total of both scores of Cinebench and HWBOT Prime combined. Also include all the information in the header of the chart below.

RankNameCPU Brand/Core Name/OC@MotherboardMemory Brand/PN/Amount @MHzHWBOT Prime ScoreCinebench 11.5 CPU ScoreTotal Both Scores
1.ConnersIntel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHzGigabyte G1.Sniper 3Samsung DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) MV-3V2G3D/US 16GB @ 1866MHz5629.209.385638.58
2.ConnersIntel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.93GHzGigabyte GA-EP45-UD3PCorsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D w/Fan 4GB @1111 MHz4941.124.674945.79
3.       
4.       

Conners 04-29-2014 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my entry.
Screen Name: Conners
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3
Memory: Samsung DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) MV-3V2G3D/US 16GB @ 1866MHz
HWBOT Prime Score: 5629.20
Cinebench Score: 9.38
Total of HWBOT & Cinebench: 5638.58

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachme...5&d=1398816173

My Raptor Build Link to HWBOT Cinebench

wytnyt 04-29-2014 08:26 PM

you should segregate this in build classes,as those with a higher end build would obviousely come out on top
just my 2C...

Conners 04-29-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wytnyt (Post 707765)
you should segregate this in build classes,as those with a higher end build would obviousely come out on top
just my 2C...

I agree with that. Right now Just seeing if people are interested enough to pursue it. I am thinking by CPU Series. such as 4,5,6,7,8 and the upcoming 9 series.

wytnyt 04-29-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conners (Post 707782)
I agree with that. Right now Just seeing if people are interested enough to pursue it. I am thinking by CPU Series. such as 4,5,6,7,8 and the upcoming 9 series.

ill jump in at a later date but not while on stock air as ill probable get creamed,,but one of the days if i can stop running into obstacles in the way

HOODedAssault 04-30-2014 09:42 AM

Lol you'll beat everybody even at stock as you have a hex core. Other than others with hex core. Which are few and far between.

Conners 04-30-2014 11:02 AM

Are in hoodedassault? Also lets not forget our AMD processor friends. I don't know how their classified though....

Conners 04-30-2014 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Screen Name: Conners
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.93GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
Memory: Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D w/Fan 4GB @1111 MHz
HWBOT Prime Score: 4941.12
Cinebench Score: 4.67
Total of HWBOT & Cinebench: 4945.79

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachme...1&d=1398873115

My Entry

wytnyt 04-30-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOODedAssault (Post 707865)
Lol you'll beat everybody even at stock as you have a hex core. Other than others with hex core. Which are few and far between.

yeah been wanting to get these components for a while now,
finally had to give the birth certificate for my grand daughter to ''loan max'' to finish coming up with the cash...:D::(:

jameyscott 05-03-2014 04:58 AM

Bragging rights you say? Oh, I must have them. ;)

I just need to use IBT and get a screen shot of that, because I'd love to submit my 14.94 point in Cinebench and 6033 in HWbot Prime.

Conners 05-03-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameyscott (Post 708768)
Bragging rights you say? Oh, I must have them. ;)

I just need to use IBT and get a screen shot of that, because I'd love to submit my 14.94 point in Cinebench and 6033 in HWbot Prime.

Have at it! :biggrin:

wytnyt 05-04-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameyscott (Post 708768)
Bragging rights you say? Oh, I must have them. ;)

I just need to use IBT and get a screen shot of that, because I'd love to submit my 14.94 point in Cinebench and 6033 in HWbot Prime.

with 6525 in HWbot Prime i gotcha there but Cinebench has got me but im still currently on air with tons of wc parts in my closet
14.94 gives me a goal to work on...;):

jameyscott 05-05-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wytnyt (Post 709140)
with 6525 in HWbot Prime i gotcha there but Cinebench has got me but im still currently on air with tons of wc parts in my closet
14.94 gives me a goal to work on...;):


Competition ehh? Let's do this! :P I plan on picking up another hex-core when people switch to X99. It'll be nice to have my two hex systems and then a 4820k as a server chip. :D Or sell the 4820k and pick up a Xeon for a server.

wytnyt 05-05-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameyscott (Post 709656)
Competition ehh? Let's do this! :P I plan on picking up another hex-core when people switch to X99. It'll be nice to have my two hex systems and then a 4820k as a server chip. :D Or sell the 4820k and pick up a Xeon for a server.

no actually competition is using like components to produce the best results.
i wouldnt consider it being competitive if i were matching against say a 2600 or 3770 ect...;):

frozentarzan007 05-07-2014 12:33 AM

but what about my 5.2ghx FX-8350? he wants to play


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.