Corsair Community

Commander Pro Fans RPM Capped Speed

ViperAttack

In your screen cap, you don't have your custom profile applied to the fans; they are still on "Extreme". You need to apply the custom profile to the fans first ... then see if the speed increases.

What kind of fans are we talking about here?

In your screen cap, you don't have your custom profile applied to the fans; they are still on "Extreme". You need to apply the custom profile to the fans first ... then see if the speed increases.

What kind of fans are we talking about here?

Even if they are on extreme they should go up higher than 750RPM, and yes I did change my fans to custom and clicked on the 3 fans and they were still at 750RPM.

The fans are: The 120MM ML Pro RGB - They go up to 1600RPM.

I have the other 3 fans same mode and specs connected to the H150i and when I change it to extreme the RPM increases or even if I use custom setting such as 100% then the fans will spin at 1600, which is correct.

What’s the problem with the Commander Pro? Why doesn’t it allow the fans to go higher than 750RPM?

My guess is that this is related to a general issue that iCue has with some fan profiles in some scenarios - there doesn't seem to be a consistency to it. You could confirm this by uninstalling iCue and using Link to test, even if only briefly. That'll narrow down if it's a software or hardware issue.

My guess is that this is related to a general issue that iCue has with some fan profiles in some scenarios - there doesn't seem to be a consistency to it. You could confirm this by uninstalling iCue and using Link to test, even if only briefly. That'll narrow down if it's a software or hardware issue.

Okay, so I uninstalled iCue and used Corsair Link (latest version) and I can confirm it is not a hardware issue and it is a software issue on iCue with the Commander Pro. Everything was all on the latest version as of today. (3.2.87)

Image: https://imgur.com/a/DHlQrC0

Archived