The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   K70 RGB League of Legends Profile (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134204)

ScarredMecha 11-05-2014 11:57 PM

League of Legends Profile
 
4 Attachment(s)
Profile: League of Legends

Features:
  • Different modes for different summoner spell configurations
  • QWE and R flash the keyboard white
  • D and F have a keyboard-wide lighting effect depending on the summoner spell
  • B has a keyboard-wide lighting effect for Recall
  • Unused letter keys have a dim rainbow background animation, while QWER, D, F, and B shine brightly
  • Pressing Enter to type in game will disable the lighting effects until you hit enter again to disable the message
  • Special mode for spectating!

Spectator Mode shortcut guide:
  • Some Spectator Mode features are toggleable! Orange indicates "off," while Green indicates "on." Features that are not toggleable (ex. switching to Manual Camera) are white
  • F1 let's you see from Blue side's perspective, while F2 is Red side's and F3 is both
  • 12345 and QWERT let you look at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th player of each team (color coded blue and red)
  • A toggles Spectator Mode's teamfight mode (off by default)
  • S is Manual Camera while D is Directed Camera
  • F toggles Fog of War (on by default)
  • X toggles showing players' gold instead of items (off by default)
  • C shows the character sheet for the champion in focus (off by default)
  • H turns off the Spectator Mode HUD (on by default)
  • O turns off the Scoreboard (on by default)
  • P pauses the game (off by default)
  • Underscore/Minus slows the game down, Plus/Equals speeds the game up, and 0 returns the speed to normal
  • Backspace jumps back 15 seconds, J jumps forward to last seen/live
  • Space does some weird camera moving thing

Before playing a real game, please test the profile a bit in a custom game so you can make sure that there are no problems with the profile. If you have and problems, make sure that you have updated CUE as well as the firmware for the keyboard. If that doesn't fix them, please post in this thread or message me with any experienced difficulties.

By the way, if anyone has any ideas of things to implement, let me know and I'll see if I can do it!

Next update:
  • Cleaning up problems and such!
  • In depth profile video!

Future ideas:
  • Smoothing some of the lighting effects (especially the rainbow background!) Should be done whenever 16m color support is implemented.
  • Cooldown timers/HP indicator/other game variable indicators? May be possible in the future if CUE ever gets the capability to read the memory of other processes.
  • Ghost and other summoner spells?
  • K65 profiles. (I think K65 users should be able to import the K70 profiles fine but I'm not sure, someone let me know!)

11/14 update:
  • Recall now has lighting effects
  • Heal on F now has a lighting effect

11/15 update:
  • Uploaded K65 and K95 versions, let me know if they work correctly. Thanks to Fuzznuts for making the Profile Conversion Tool!

11/16 update:
  • QWER, Heal, and Flash keyboard flash looks smoother
  • Ignite and Teleport have keyboard pulsing lighting effect like Recall
  • R key has a rainbow pulse so it stands out more

11/18 update:
  • Barrier and Exhaust have keyboard lighting effects
  • Separate profiles made for Flash on D and Flash on F have been made

11/21 update:
  • Cleaned the profiles, reducing file size and eliminates unrelated lighting effects when imported.

12/27 update:
  • Pressing R has a nice rainbowy effect.

1/10 update:
  • QWE and R on-press lighting effects disabled by default: see Readme for more details. D, F, and B lighting effects are still enabled as they don't need to be held down.
  • Fixed issue where exporting this profile caused on-press lighting effects to break.
  • Consolidated everything into 1 ZIP archive rather than 6 different files.

4/10 update:
  • Massive overhaul of profile!
  • QWE and R actions have been changed so they do not conflict with charged spells (Vi, Varus Q) and quick cast indicators.
  • New background lighting layout: dynamic rainbow background for alphabetical part of keyboard. (thanks SmSumodude20)
  • Rainbow effects on R moved to new mode for the Smite summoner spell. Since there's different colored Smites now, I figured why not?
  • Profile no longer needs separate importing of lighting effects; everything is contained within the .prf file now.
  • Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to convert the profile to K95 efficiently. If someone wants to buy me a K95 to test with, let me know :winking: Just kidding.

4/12 update:
  • A version of the profile with Flash on F!
  • Spectator Mode mode!
  • Pressing enter switches to a typing mode that has lighting effects disabled. Pressing enter again to send the message switches back to the previous mode.

4/17 update:
  • K95 profile! Thanks a lot to theHoncho for working with me on this! Let me know if you experience problems.
  • Spectator Mode guide!
  • I cleaned up the post a bit.

Preview Video!

blurryphoenix 11-07-2014 12:01 PM

Hmmm, idea time... Since I've never tried CUE at all, would it be possible to have each of the QWER keys light up when it's either "Available" or "Enabled"? What I mean is when you first put a point into your, for example, W power, the W would then change color indicating it's Enabled. Otherwise, it could be cool if the color would change when the power is out of cooldown and available to be used. I can only assume that this is only remotely possible if LoL has these statuses publicly available to code with, but would CUE have that much power to function with that?

Let me know if my wall of text is confusing and I'll try to explain better.

Zortrox 11-07-2014 12:10 PM

It will probably have that functionality in the future with the Lua scripting that Corsair is supposed to be adding. That won't be in CUE for a little while though.

Inheritance 11-07-2014 01:24 PM

You would have to have something hooked in o the game platform for that to work. becareful beccause if the game finds it you could be banned as it might look like a bot or a hack of some kind. you -should- by fine but yea

ScarredMecha 11-07-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blurryphoenix (Post 740515)
Hmmm, idea time... Since I've never tried CUE at all, would it be possible to have each of the QWER keys light up when it's either "Available" or "Enabled"? What I mean is when you first put a point into your, for example, W power, the W would then change color indicating it's Enabled. Otherwise, it could be cool if the color would change when the power is out of cooldown and available to be used. I can only assume that this is only remotely possible if LoL has these statuses publicly available to code with, but would CUE have that much power to function with that?

Let me know if my wall of text is confusing and I'll try to explain better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zheren159 (Post 740544)
You would have to have something hooked in o the game platform for that to work.

Basically what zheren159 said. It's not possible with just CUE, sadly.:(:

Inheritance 11-07-2014 03:34 PM

Yea its not possible atm and i guess until Riot clears it wouldnt be advised.

DeBethune 11-07-2014 05:18 PM

Current CUE without Lua scripting and client-side hooks, it's impossible. Who knows how dumb Riot would react anyway. Though if it remained purely client-side based, they wouldn't be able to find out either way.

Edit: Pardon me, I love the script btw, it's my current for LoL atm.

ScarredMecha 11-12-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeBethune (Post 740598)
Current CUE without Lua scripting and client-side hooks, it's impossible. Who knows how dumb Riot would react anyway. Though if it remained purely client-side based, they wouldn't be able to find out either way.

Edit: Pardon me, I love the script btw, it's my current for LoL atm.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I'll upload some more modes for other summoner spell configurations later, if you have any other ideas for things I can put in the profile let me know :)

ScarredMecha 11-14-2014 01:13 AM

I added a nifty recall effect, as well as a mode for Heal on F. Check out the original post for a video and the updated profile!

bentok 11-14-2014 04:02 AM

Hey! Super nice profiles, i have been using them for some time now and love them!
But i was wondering. i play with flash on F instead of D. How do i change the color that lights up when i click it? :)
Might just be me who is a nut at this software, but would appreciate if you could tell me how to :-)

blurryphoenix 11-14-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zheren159 (Post 740584)
Yea its not possible atm and i guess until Riot clears it wouldnt be advised.

Figured not, but I wasn't sure if Riot had these the statuses available. Worth looking into if that ever changes :P

ScarredMecha 11-16-2014 06:09 PM

Uploaded a version for K65 and K95, if someone could test these that'd be great :):

Also I updated some stuff today, and put up a new video!

GingieBread 11-18-2014 12:38 AM

Trouble with editing
 
I was trying to switch the D and F keys since I use them differently than what was used in the profile but when I switched them all modes would switch to that specific spell effect. When I changed the D to ignite and the F to flash (both in the passive key gradient and the effect when the key is pressed) all the modes changed to ignite. If I change one back (tele or heal), the remaining 2 change to that one instead. Anyway to fix this so I can still use the mode switching?

ScarredMecha 11-18-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bentok (Post 741723)
Hey! Super nice profiles, i have been using them for some time now and love them!
But i was wondering. i play with flash on F instead of D. How do i change the color that lights up when i click it? :)
Might just be me who is a nut at this software, but would appreciate if you could tell me how to :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GingieBread (Post 742403)
I was trying to switch the D and F keys since I use them differently than what was used in the profile but when I switched them all modes would switch to that specific spell effect. When I changed the D to ignite and the F to flash (both in the passive key gradient and the effect when the key is pressed) all the modes changed to ignite. If I change one back (tele or heal), the remaining 2 change to that one instead. Anyway to fix this so I can still use the mode switching?

I just uploaded a profile for using Flash on F instead of D, check it out, and let me know if you have any problems so I can fix them :):

GingieBread 11-18-2014 06:29 PM

Works great, thanks for making these variants :biggrin:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.