The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   Legacy Corsair Software (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   CUE v2.19.65 is now Live! (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171947)

Corsair James 10-23-2017 08:00 PM

CUE v2.19.65 is now Live!

CUE v2.19.65 is now live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). You can also download it directly here: http://downloads.corsair.com/downloa...65_release.msi

Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.19.65 Patch Notes
  • Resolved an issue with ST100 not being able to set mic volume to 0.
  • Resolved an issue with VOID PRO Wireless showing the wrong battery percentage when system is awakened from Sleep.
  • Improved how CUE creates logs to better analyze any possible software issues.
  • Various other minor bugs and issues.

Corsair James 10-23-2017 08:01 PM

For those who are still waiting on the rare issue with Steam crashing when CUE is running, we have sent hardware to Valve and currently waiting on them to investigate on their end.

TateM 10-24-2017 09:13 AM

I've been having two errors since I installed Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators update.

Firstly with CUE 2.18.81, the keyboard can't be found after starting up/rebooting computer, this bug i still in the 2.19.65 realease. A restart of the CUE resolves the problem.
EDIT: I have tried to re-install the software, doesn't help, also deleting all the drivers from Windows, switching from USB3 to USB2.

The second problem I got with Windows 10 1709 was that my W-key started to drop when I was running and I had to re-push it. This seems to have disappeared with the 2.19.65 release.

PS: Corsair K70 RGB

FedericoUY 10-24-2017 09:14 AM

I have a constant 3 to 6% of CPU usage on this software... Is this common? Is there a way to set the color scheme to the keyboard and close the software?

PS: Corsair K70 LUX RGB here

TateM 10-24-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FedericoUY (Post 924313)
I have a constant 3 to 6% of CPU usage on this software... Is this common? Is there a way to set the color scheme to the keyboard and close the software?

PS: Corsair K70 LUX RGB here

Weird, mine seems to be working between 0,3-2% as well.

FedericoUY 10-24-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TateM (Post 924314)
Weird, mine seems to be working between 0,3-2% as well.

Anyway, in a 2%, it triggers turbo on intel cpu's even when idling. It should't be consuming cpu...
Is there a way to keep light effects with the software closed?

z0n3y 10-25-2017 01:45 AM

K70 RGN and M65 RGB not detected in the latest version of cue running on windows 64 bit 1709 update . This seems to be a problem with all of corsairs latest software releases .

Please stop releasing beta software and test it before releasing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trooper74 10-25-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsair James (Post 924275)
For those who are still waiting on the rare issue with Steam crashing when CUE is running, we have sent hardware to Valve and currently waiting on them to investigate on their end.

Excellent news, I hope you both can find a solution to the Steam freezing/crashing issue when I launch steam before turning on my voids.

simplyshredded 10-25-2017 06:36 AM

Closed cue and link..... got an extra 20 fps and 10% less cpu usage...

Turns out i found what was causing my problem lol

FedericoUY 10-25-2017 10:29 AM

Is it possible to keep light effects on the K70 LUX RGB keyboard with the CUE software closed?

Corsair James 10-25-2017 07:01 PM

There always will have some CPU usage for CUE because the software has to send the lighting data over USB to the device. You can minimize CUE and we designed it to reduce resources but we aim to have CUE consume about 5-10% (Which in the grand scheme of modern day CPU's is next to nothing).

As for "beta testing" our software goes through an entire validation process. Its next to impossible to find all the issues and in most cases, like the Creator's Update, Microsoft sometimes will tinker with how OS features which can cause problems that we try to work around. Remember that if you are using USB 3, don't use the drivers included with Microsoft. Instead, always download the motherboard vendor's drivers (through their website) and update your USB 3 drivers with what is assigned to get the best results. We've found that microsoft USB drivers are not as good as the vendor's version.

rongtw 10-26-2017 11:09 AM

The USB unplug sound bug is back with this update

Zotty 10-26-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rongtw (Post 924586)
The USB unplug sound bug is back with this update

Never went away for me.. if its an issue then its the only issue i have with Cue in this release.

hastegag 10-26-2017 02:50 PM

Either the new Cue version or Win 10 creators update seems to break the mouse move event for me; it seems that the Absolute coordinates no longer work properly.

Example, my acr 0 bat profile, I have the mouse move and then click to perform certain actions. In particular, the broken macro is the "print trim" function which removes white space from a PDF and saves the document. The mouse move events are moving the mouse to what appears to be approximately the correct position on my second monitor...Not my primary monitor.

see here: http://smithany.com/ADC.cueprofile

I have alternate solutions, like AHK of the same and for now I could just force the acr 0 bat window to be on the second monitor, but this does not seem correct. Even in the xml, the x and y values match up to those provided to cue 2 beta, but the x position seems to be offset from the secondary monitor...monitors are 1920 wide so if the x pos was 1776 it is at location <x>3696</x> when listed as <x>1776</x>

Primary monitor identifies as 1...any ideas? Maybe a new obscure windows setting? suggestions appreciated.

Also, the forums does not like the word above A c r o b a t it seems to be a swear or auto replace

I also tried physically switching my monitors, assuming perhaps the EID's were mis matched. Did not help. Tried toggling nvidia settings and reboots..no avail.

Xavierthe15 10-27-2017 03:53 AM

I'm looking to add my H100i V2 to my color scheme but it's not in CUE2. So far, I can only find it in corsair LINK. Am I missing something or is there a way to add it?