Corsair Community

K68 vs k70 keycaps

Crimguy

Hi guys. Been an owner of a K70 (MX Brown) for a while and just got a K68 Red for the office. I am extremely happy with the feel of the K68, and although they're not in the same place, my impression is that the key caps for the K68 are different, a bit wider and flatter. I think this is having a positive effect on my accuracy and speed.

Is that my imagination? If not, is there any way to get similar key caps for the K70?

Hi,

Might be your imagination but the K68 and K70 use the same keycaps :D

would like to know which one is worth getting and what makes these 2 keyboards different ?? Does the RGB function the same in the software?

• Corsair Employee
The easiest way to explain the difference between the two is the construction of the keyboards themselves. The k68 was designed to be water resistant, one factor that one keyboard could feel better than the other could just be the switches themselves. Are both keyboards red switches?

• 1 year later...
Hi guys. Been an owner of a K70 (MX Brown) for a while and just got a K68 Red for the office. I am extremely happy with the feel of the K68, and although they're not in the same place, my impression is that the key caps for the K68 are different, a bit wider and flatter. I think this is having a positive effect on my accuracy and speed.

Is that my imagination? If not, is there any way to get similar key caps for the K70?

Yes, youte right. it feels way better and thei ARE diferent.