Corsair Community

Info on the Vengeance K70 RGB

aajj88

Hi,

i am looking to buy the K70 RGB, are they currently available to buy? or only for pre order? has it been released yet?

And secondly is there any difference between the K70 RGB that has the new gaming logo and the one that has the sail logo? As in is there a new model and old model?

Thanks, I just want to make sure I am getting the latest model and stuff, but if it is only available for pre order I suppose there is no difference..

AJ

Yes, the RGB keyboards are released from what i heard, stock is low.

There are no differences between the two apart from the logos.

No hurry for a reply Toasted, but will the old logo RGB Keyboards continue to be produced? Maybe in different configurations, like Gunmetal, etc.. Just checking for future interest.

No hurry for a reply Toasted, but will the old logo RGB Keyboards continue to be produced? Maybe in different configurations, like Gunmetal, etc.. Just checking for future interest.

I asked some Corsair staff a while back, and I believed one said they don't know, and Yellowbeard/Some other person I can't recall, didn't tell me, but specifically said Corsair does not announce future products. Yellowbeard did say Corsair would continue producing the Sails RGB keyboards a while back, can't remember which post.

Archived