Corsair Community

ICUE Lighting Problem

Vonrockinstein

I have 6 corsair LL120 fans and 2 corsair LED Light strips, connected to the corsair commander pro. Previously, when running farcry 5 for instance, the lights synced with the game and did the red white blue thing. I have just recently got the corsair k95 platinum keyboard as well as the m65 rgb elite mouse. Now when I run farcry 5 the lights on my fans turn off, and just the keyboard and mouse sync to the game. What is going on with this? Wasn't sure what thread to post this under.

I dont have those fans, but someone posted something about a fan version that wasn't released at the time of the game previously, but I dont know if that was the LL or the HD ones...other people said they couldnt get more than four to light up...maybe someone can add detail here

Yeah dude, so no idea what causes the issue, but I've solved it with my LLs by just importing one of the pre-made profiles and running it. So in iCUE, you want to import a profile from: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\GameSdkEffects\FarCry5" All your fans should light correctly when you import it. Then you can just delete the imported profile and they should work properly with Game Integration.

Thanks man! Importing the profile through icue worked! Although if I delete the profile, the fans go back to turning off when I run the game. Guess I will just have to deal with leaving the profiles in the list. Minor annoyance, but a small price to pay for game integrated rgb glory! Lol

Archived