Corsair Community

Carbide 100R and top mount AIO

Shaneee

Hello folks. So I'm thinking of getting an AIO for my Ryzen 5 2400G and I wish to mount it on the top of the 100R. What dual fan AIO will fit there without much trouble? First time using any kind of water cooling ::pirate::

Thanks

Probably won't work, based on my recent experience with a H80i and 100R. You should be able to mount in on the front as an intake, but you'd have to lose the drive cage. I have two ML120's mounted to the top, but it is a close fit, and I can't see adding a radiator there.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=174465

Thanks for the reply. What do you think would stop it fitting? I've only got my SSD with an adaptor in the top drive cage so can remove than and mount the SSD else where if needed. Is there enough width?

I don't think it will fit on the inside of the top, with the thickness of both the fan and radiator, mainly because it will intrude with the memory sticks. Another problem is that since the CPU socket is so close to the top, it would be difficult to maneuver the hoses to there. I assume you looked at my pictures in the link I sent.

I don't think it will fit on the inside of the top, with the thickness of both the fan and radiator, mainly because it will intrude with the memory sticks. Another problem is that since the CPU socket is so close to the top, it would be difficult to maneuver the hoses to there. I assume you looked at my pictures in the link I sent.

Any suggestions on a 120mm AIO that supports AM4 out the box?

Archived