Corsair Community

Void RGB Elite Wireless Headset

Galrich

Hello,

First, I'd like to thank you all for reading and (hopefully) providing information.

Today I purchased the aforementioned headset. It works wonderfully and is extremely comfortable. It also feels quite durable.

I'd like to ask a few basic questions about this headset (I'm so incredibly non-computer savvy, as you're about to see):

i) What is approx. battery life? If not plugged in, will performance decrease as battery charge depletes?

ii) Is there any downside to using the headset while it's plugged into the charger? (negative affects on battery life...?)

ii) I intend to turn off the RGB through the corsair download page. The site is currently down. I imagine disabling the lights won't be too difficult (even for me) once the website is back up. Still, is there anything you feel I should know in advance?

Lastly, I just want to say that this headset is the 2nd Corsair I've owned (after my previous headset, a wired Corsair that broke due to my clutziness after 18months of use) and I'm extremely satisfied by the performance and comfort. Wish I discovered this brand sooner...

Thanks,

Galrich

P.S Hope you're all in good health and abiding by the public health directives.

Hello,

i) What is approx. battery life? If not plugged in, will performance decrease as battery charge depletes?

ii) Is there any downside to using the headset while it's plugged into the charger? (negative affects on battery life...?)

ii) I intend to turn off the RGB through the corsair download page. The site is currently down. I imagine disabling the lights won't be too difficult (even for me) once the website is back up. Still, is there anything you feel I should know in advance?

Hi,

there is my experience with the void's :

i) Battery life was approx. 8 hrs. permanent use. I ever plugged them into charger after using, so no idea if this have negative effects not to do so.

ii) Never noticed any downside.

iii) Turning the RGB is easy in the iCUE software.

Let me tell you something, after ca. 1,5 years of use (intense, every day 8-12 hrs.) the battery life decreased rapidly (approx. 6 hrs.), so the only comfortable way to use them was to let them plugged into the charger which is a little bit nonsense using "wireless" headset.

Now I'm using the Virtuoso which has significantly longer battery life (never got them below "critical battery" warning).

Take care mate.