Corsair Community

ICUE 115 pro fan RPM

Ekyona

Hello everyone!

so I just got the program. I noticed that when I set the pumps fans to Extreme/set a Fan curve, when I try to go back to a balanced setting the fans RPM stays at 100%. if I restart or put my computer to sleep the fans go back to normal. I'm not sure if anyone has experience this.

I was playing FFXV and for some reason Icue crashed and made my game crash too.

when I had Link and put my PC to sleep the RAM would stay light up.

in Icue if I have pulse or color shift the rams lights don't work properly.

not really sure if I can fix this. I have all the current updates.

anyways just thought i'd mention my problems with icue. everything else works great.

so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

There are some stuck fan control glitches in the current version of iCUE (3.2.87), although I don't think we have nailed down the underlying trigger. One thing you can try is to add a custom fan profile (even if you don't use it) and select one of the three shaping tools in the upper right corner of the graph. For whatever reason, selecting that fan mode with one of those curves will unstick me. Also, you should not need the Extreme fan profile for your hardware. Keep in the mind the fans can only effect H115i Temp (coolant temp) and not the end CPU temp. Take a look at the starting/peak coolant temp when gaming and see how much change you see. I would think +6C would be about average, although heavy GPU heat can elevate the entire range of case hardware.

If this becomes a pressing issue, you can go back to Link. The RAM lighting I can't help with and I am not using RGB modules.

Archived