Corsair Community

Corsair link/Lighting Node Pro Not Illuminating all Fans

Codei

I bought 2 packs of the LL120 3 packs installed them and when I started the PC all 6 fans spun up and was all illuminated, since corsair link wasn't open yet it was going through its standard demo settings. After I opened updated and restarted the PC Corsair Link sees the Lighting Node Pro, but only 5 out of 6 fans light up. Multiple restarts, uninstalls and installs, Aura sync uninstalled. I Swapped out the Hub, the lighting Node pro etc. Nothing seems to work. I did however tested the 6th fan on a spare hub and put it on the second connector and it lights up just fine. But I don't want to do that because it wont sync up with the other 5. It seems like its a limitation for the LL fans. But they all work before the link software is loaded. I just know that its super annoying that 5 out of 6 out of these bad boys are able to work. Any help is appreciated

Try swapping out fan 5. The fans work in series so it's possible that fan 5 works fine ... but isn't "passing" the signal down the line. It's also possible that it's the fan hub. The only way to know for sure is to swap the fans around.

In fact, swap fan 5 with fan 1. If you have the same results, then it's likely the fan hub. If only fan 1 lights up, then it's the fan.

That is, of course, assuming that the Link/iCue configuration is correct. ;)

Hi,

Its fan 6 that isn't lighting up. I have swapped out 6 with 1 and it lights up. And If i put 1 in 6 nothing on that fan. I have 3 hubs (2 from the 3 packs I bought) and one that came with the case. I have tried all three and I get the same result (Insanity lol) So I then swapped out the nodes with the same result.

It is very weird. When I switch the lighting node pros out and they havent been registered with Link All 6 show up in the demo rainbow loop.

As for the Link/iCue I only have Link since iCue did the same thing (I never reinstalled it) only showing 5 out of 6 fans (the one not showing is fan #6 on the hub)

• 6 months later...

Archived