Corsair Community

Corsair 380T + H100i + EVGA 980ti Hybrid

Graycor Satoru

Hey guys,

I am planning to build a rather beefy Mini-ITX build and the short of it is, is the 380T compatible with both radiators from the H100i and the 120mm Rad from the 980ti? I doubt the GPU rad can fit on the 120 exhaust, could it reach and fit in the front? The side mount location is obviously taken completely by the H100i.

Here is the expanded PC Part Picker table, some parts are being recycled from my previous build;

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($279.99 @ Micro Center)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($103.99 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII IMPACT Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard ($218.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($149.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($86.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($86.99 @ Newegg)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID Video Card ($748.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Corsair 380T Mini ITX Tower Case ($128.25 @ Directron)

Power Supply: Corsair 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($197.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $2002.17

What do you guys think?

• Corsair Employee

So I've done a build in house with an H100i GTX on the 240mm mount and an H75 mounted in the front, with the H100i GTX covering the CPU and the H75 attaching to a 980 Ti with an HG10-N980. It was *tight* but does work.

I can't guarantee that Hybrid will fit, as routing tubing is a royal pain, but it looks like it would.

Thanks for your reply Dustin.

The Hybrids tubing is braided so I imagine I will be able to flex it a little and if I put the fan to the front of the rad to reduce the overall distance I'm crossing fingers it could reach. Obviously don't want to buy the card if I can't get it to fit at all.

So what you're saying though is that there is space for a fan + rad in the front and you managed to just route the tubing in there. Looking at the tubing compared to the Hybrid: the Hybrid looks longer. So I might be alright.

I think I'll give it a shot, still a little concerned about it reaching etc...

Also while I'm asking.

I'm looking for a Platinum rated, digital Corsair PSU that supports Zero RPM Fan mode that is compatible with the 380T. Would you be able to recommend any units? I'm having trouble finding accurate dimensions on sales listings and the product page.

Archived