The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   CUE - Sync It Demo (Computex 2017) (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168424)

Corsair James 06-09-2017 01:46 PM

CUE - Sync It Demo (Computex 2017)

For those who may have missed it, we featured a technology demo for how we can expand CUE to other devices besides peripherals. While this is still a bit ways out, I am very excited to show you what we're working on behind the scenes to hopefully make CUE the greatest RGB software for our users. Let me know what you think below! I'm always open to criticism and feedback.

Whisky Lima 06-15-2017 11:33 AM

I literally couldn't be more excite about this. Since the Computex demo was first posted on YouTube I have been back to the corsair website at least once every day!! When I first got my corsair lighting node pro, I was happy that I could control lights and fans from software but I was a little disappointed that it couldn't be linked up with the cue software to synchronise everything nicely, then this was announced! I think I might be the biggest RGB / Corsair fanboy there is!

EDIT: Do you have a rough idea when this might happen, are we talking weeks or months?

Technobeard 06-15-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Lima (Post 908112)
I literally couldn't be more excite about this. Since the Computex demo was first posted on YouTube I have been back to the corsair website at least once every day!! When I first got my corsair lighting node pro, I was happy that I could control lights and fans from software but I was a little disappointed that it couldn't be linked up with the cue software to synchronise everything nicely, then this was announced! I think I might be the biggest RGB / Corsair fanboy there is!

EDIT: Do you have a rough idea when this might happen, are we talking weeks or months?

Based on his phrasing - definitely not coming out any time soon.

Whisky Lima 06-15-2017 01:47 PM

Ok well it's something to look forward to that's for darn tooting!

Whisky Lima 06-16-2017 08:57 AM

I have a bit of a question / suggestion actually about the new software. At the moment it is possible to have a visualisation on the HID products with the void set as the audio output. I think it would be great if we could have access to that even if we are not using the headphones. I usually use my Void headset for gaming and don't have a use for the visualisation feature in that capacity, but I would like to use it when I'm playing music through my regular speakers. Also, when the integration takes place between the LINK and CUE software, will this be something you could also do with the lights and fans in the case?

EDIT: I would really like to put myself forward for beta testing if you need it! ;)

Bartiemus 06-24-2017 01:27 AM

Please support Gigabyte and there RGB Fusion stuff I love there effects but keep the colours static as I cant link them all up.

Whisky Lima 06-29-2017 06:34 AM

Not sure if this is possible but it would also be nice to be able to change the LED's in the same way we can with the HID products. IE change individual LEDs or have layers for different colours / effects. That's a big ask I know but it would be awesome!

TomLewis 07-02-2017 07:38 AM

This would be really useful if you could control an RGB strip that you have behind your monitor as back lighting, to change color based on what's on screen to light the room based on whats on screen.

will1565 07-03-2017 03:28 PM

Oosh this looks amazing. Are there any plans on being able to link this to lifx or hue bulbs?

Corsair James 07-06-2017 01:21 PM

1.) Gigabyte support is entirely dependent on them supporting our Ecosystem. MSI is compatible because they were the only ones who worked with us directly to incorporate their motherboard.

2.) Corsair LED light strips (the new one supported by Lighting Node PRO) will be able to match HID lighting sequences as well as feature true per LED customization. While CUE doesn't support the lighting node yet, it'll be support eventually in the future to sync with HID products.

Whisky Lima 07-10-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsair James (Post 910527)
1.) Gigabyte support is entirely dependent on them supporting our Ecosystem. MSI is compatible because they were the only ones who worked with us directly to incorporate their motherboard.

2.) Corsair LED light strips (the new one supported by Lighting Node PRO) will be able to match HID lighting sequences as well as feature true per LED customization. While CUE doesn't support the lighting node yet, it'll be support eventually in the future to sync with HID products.

I couldn't be happier to hear that James! Thank you!!

Inheritance 07-10-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will1565 (Post 910267)
Oosh this looks amazing. Are there any plans on being able to link this to lifx or hue bulbs?

That might be a few steps too far into the future lol. Idk many people that have those light bulbs as they cost a whooping but ton.

yourmajesty 08-29-2017 11:35 AM

Any updates on this or beta release date estimates?

Whisky Lima 08-30-2017 03:18 AM

Yeah me too Zotty! I have been back here IDK how many times with hope of news on this! Very exciting news!

Arock387 09-30-2017 10:24 PM

Seriously, All I'm missing is two more HD120s and a Corsair keyboard. I want my room to rain red and blue!