Corsair Community

iCUE and LL120 fans - speed issue

InkySleeves

I have a Commander Pro [fw 0.07.199] and Lighting Node Pro with 6 LL120 fans attached but for some reason I can't control the speed on fans 1 & 2; (3,4,5 & 6 are fine).

I have checked and double-checked they are plugged in the correct order by unplugging one at a time and they spin down in the correct order. I also checked the lights go out in the right order too.

One thing I have noticed is that the fans don't show in the correct order [compared to the official Corsair iCUE videos] in iCUE CoPro Performance stings though. Racking my brains, what am I doing wrong?...and I am assuming it is user error of some sort.

http://henryfrost.com/corsair/only4fans.PNG

Any ideas anyone? I appreciate iCUE is early access so there maybe issues but I've seen enough videos of it in action to believe this shouldn't be happening. :(:

only4fans.thumb.PNG.60fa9ba0c5c3c0d746f509e097441971.PNG

This has happened ... I think it's a fluke but it's inconsistent so really tough to pin down.

At this point, I'd suggest wiping out the iCue configuration and forcing it to rebuild it. If you have any customizations that you to keep, export those profiles.

Before you wipe out the configuration, can you please export your logs and profile information by going to Settings and clicking the button at the bottom.

After that, you can wipe out the iCue configuration by first exiting iCue and then deleting %ProgramData%\Corsair\CUE and %AppData%\Corsair\CUE.

You sir, deserve a big pat on the back! Thank you, all fixed :D:

Exported the log file, exported my profiles, quit iCUE, deleted suggested config. files, re-launched iCUE and all 6 fans are now configurable and showing in the correct order.

http://henryfrost.com/corsair/all6.PNG

Archived