Corsair Community

Compatability between ST100 Headset Stand and Blue Yeti

LordOfTheBlocks

Hello!

I am considering the ST100 RGB Headset Stand, but there's a bit of a game-breaker. As some of you may know, the Blue Yeti microphone can output it's audio through a 3.5mm jack on the bottom. Additionally, you can rout the PC's system audio through the jack as well so that you can listen both to yourself and also to your computer. (So basically it's a sound card)

My question is: can I plug my Blue Yeti into the ST100, which outputs to the Void Pro Wireless, let's say, and have my computer audio go to the Blue Yeti? I'll say it again in case that was confusing. Basically I want to rout my system audio to the Blue Yeti, the Blue Yeti audio to the ST100, and the ST100 audio to the Void Pro Headset.

Is that possible? I've seen reviews on Amazon say that the 3.5mm jack is for headphone output only, but other places say it's also a mic input, so I'm confused, and since it's an expensive product, I want to know before I buy it.

Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance to anyone with an answer!

• Corsair Employee
The 3.5mm jack on the ST100 can input and output audio. It was designed so you can plug analog gaming headsets into it and output Dolby Virtual Surround audio. Outputting audio to multiple devices might be possible, but would require some sort of third-party software at a minimum. We didn't intended for the headset stand to be used like this, so I can't confirm if it will work or not.

• 4 months later...

Archived