Corsair Community

Corsair CUE Not showing, runs in background in task manager

cproo12

I just got a new Corsair K95 RGB with MX Browns and it doesn't seem to work with my computer.

I have had CUE working with my Corsair M65 RGB for the past week or two and now that I plugged in my K95, my entire CUE application is broken completely. If I open the application it just hides, not viewable in the notification area, but only in the task manager as "Corsair Utility Engine (32 bit)".

I have tried running the application as an administrator, reinstalling it, which also gave me errors (I was able to get around those by doing a system refresh) but now that it is reinstalled it just opens and shows in the task manager buit does not actually open or interface in any way with the devices. I do not have any other Corsair hardware or software on my machine other than a Corsair CS750M which does not in any way interface with my operating system.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I just got a new Corsair K95 RGB with MX Browns and it doesn't seem to work with my computer.

I have had CUE working with my Corsair M65 RGB for the past week or two and now that I plugged in my K95, my entire CUE application is broken completely. If I open the application it just hides, not viewable in the notification area, but only in the task manager as "Corsair Utility Engine (32 bit)".

I have tried running the application as an administrator, reinstalling it, which also gave me errors (I was able to get around those by doing a system refresh) but now that it is reinstalled it just opens and shows in the task manager buit does not actually open or interface in any way with the devices. I do not have any other Corsair hardware or software on my machine other than a Corsair CS750M which does not in any way interface with my operating system.

Answer

I dont know if anyone still reads this thread but I recently had this problem and the soltion for me was to download the corsair link 4 and run it at the same time as I tried to open iCUE. Only then can I use iCue.

You can find and download it here https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/downloads and scroll down to the 6th alternative and jsut download it, start it and then try starting iCUE

Edited by IcePro
Forgot adding a link

I have the same problem here. iCUE is not opening for me.

I was using an older version of the iCUE without updating, when suddenly my reprogrammed keys stopped working. I had no choice but to update iCUE and then it updated to the latest version. And that's where I am now: iCUE is no longer opening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting, but it still wouldn't work.

Also, opening LINK 4 and trying to launch iCUE didn't work for me. I only still see the LINK 4 window.

Should of restarted though...any ideas around this issue?

You guys have landed yourself in the now defunct CUE 1, CUE 2 forum from days long gone. You won’t see much traffic here. Check the main page in the iCUE forum. There are others reporting this issue. Link should have no bearing on operations since it is a separate program in a different file location. Also iCUE overrides it. Usually this stuff is a corrupt install, so first step should be a “repair install”. Windows -> Settings -> Apps -> click on iCUE -> Modify -> follows prompts.