Corsair Community

ICue sometimes forgets the ST-100

BastiAKA

Hello,

i am using I-Cue with a lot of stuff connected to it. One part is the ST100 Headset-holder.

When i am running my computer for multiple hours the ST100 sometimes starts to do its default Rainbow-Wave, ignoring the ICue settings. It is still shown in I-Cue but it is no longer controllable.

After disconnecting and reconnecting it starts to work again, but soon it will go to make the Rainbow-Wave again.

Its Firmware and the I-Cue Software are updated to the newest versions.

Hello,

i am using I-Cue with a lot of stuff connected to it. One part is the ST100 Headset-holder.

When i am running my computer for multiple hours the ST100 sometimes starts to do its default Rainbow-Wave, ignoring the ICue settings. It is still shown in I-Cue but it is no longer controllable.

After disconnecting and reconnecting it starts to work again, but soon it will go to make the Rainbow-Wave again.

Its Firmware and the I-Cue Software are updated to the newest versions.

Just wondering if other items that are connected to the ST-100 still work when this occurs?

Yes, the devices that are connected to work.

I have the Void Pro and its dongle is plugged in it and it is working correctly even showing the right color.

Hrmm...If no one else can think of something better, then I would just contact support about a RMA. I don't think I have seen anyone else have the issue before.

I will wait for a software update for it, before i will do that step. It's not an annoying bug.

My current version is 0.02, its a very early one. Just flashed the software again, for the moment it is gone. Hopefully it will not come back :)

I primary wanted to know if somebody else has the same issue with it.

Archived