The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   Legacy Corsair Software (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   CUE Feature Suggestions (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138328)

Quokeepac 05-21-2015 11:10 AM

Reactive typing on groups .
 
I don't know if this is implemented but i want an option to make the reactive typing only for a group . For example : If you select a group and give it a ripple effect , the light should come out of the key that you pressed not the middle of the group .



If this is a thing please tell me how to do it ..





Also .. if someone can tell me how did this guy make the B key do this without making the other keys do the same thing :

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=134204

stevvie 05-22-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2e4 (Post 775760)
1. Profile Settings -> Link profile to program - must be multiple programs selection, not only one program.

2. Settings for state Lock keys (Win, Num, etc.) - no change (default), ON, OFF. For example -
Office (default) profile: Windows key lock - OFF, Num lock - ON;
Game profile: Windows key lock - ON, Num lock - OFF;

I second number 1, It's just plain stupid to have multiples of the same profile for different programs that do the same thing.

Freaxy 05-26-2015 06:51 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

Link modes for both keyboard and mouse - When you set a key for mode switching on your keyboard, it also changes modes for the corsair mouse.

Exouxas 06-05-2015 12:41 PM

Folders in the Lighting and Actions tabs? I have so many different lighting things, and I'd like to organize them...

I really don't want to export and delete all the time.

terabyte 06-05-2015 12:46 PM

Even a column that tells you in which profiles the lightning/macro is used would be better than nothing. At least we'd find immediately if something is not used. Or just what is used where.

Inheritance 06-05-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terabyte (Post 783158)
Even a column that tells you in which profiles the lightning/macro is used would be better than nothing. At least we'd find immediately if something is not used. Or just what is used where.

what happens if you use it in more then one profile

ScarredMecha 06-05-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exouxas (Post 783155)
Folders in the Lighting and Actions tabs? I have so many different lighting things, and I'd like to organize them...

I really don't want to export and delete all the time.

This would be an amazing change.

Exouxas 06-05-2015 02:36 PM

Maybe some cross-referencing, like "where is this lighting used" when you right click it.

Name the option "Usage". Profit.

terabyte 06-05-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zheren159 (Post 783164)
what happens if you use it in more then one profile

List them all separated by a comma :p:

Inheritance 06-05-2015 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terabyte (Post 783192)
List them all separated by a comma :p:

Better idea would be for CUE to have a auto clean function where it can delete any unused lighting or action. Then it could jsut list which lighting effects are used on the profile page

gusto5 06-06-2015 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quokeepac (Post 780343)
I don't know if this is implemented but i want an option to make the reactive typing only for a group . For example : If you select a group and give it a ripple effect , the light should come out of the key that you pressed not the middle of the group .



If this is a thing please tell me how to do it ..





Also .. if someone can tell me how did this guy make the B key do this without making the other keys do the same thing :

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=134204

When Corsair moves type lighting down to the mode level (it is currently at profile level) this should be feasible! I wish I could do that as well right now.

terabyte 06-06-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zheren159 (Post 783228)
Better idea would be for CUE to have a auto clean function where it can delete any unused lighting or action. Then it could jsut list which lighting effects are used on the profile page

Not practical, if you have a "cool" effect you want to use in a profile and forget about it such function would remove it.

ScarredMecha 06-06-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terabyte (Post 783295)
Not practical, if you have a "cool" effect you want to use in a profile and forget about it such function would remove it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a button that removes all unused effects. There'd have to be a nice "This will pemenantly remove all unused lighting effects. Are you sure you want to do this?" warning before it does it, though.

Paul S 06-06-2015 07:51 PM

Snap to grid in cue when making profiles, and seperate 512 and 16million colour wheels

gusto5 06-06-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul S (Post 783382)
Snap to grid in cue when making profiles, and seperate 512 and 16million colour wheels

And on top of this, the ability to automatically space out tabs under lighting effects so the intervals for each marker are consistently the same.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.