• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Bonjour, après une période de deux semaines où je n'ai pas utilisé mon pc, j'ai constaté un problème venant de la pompe de mon watercoolig( il s'agit d'un icue h150i elite capellix). En allumant l'ordinateur, je constate que la pompe et tout les ventilateurs branchés au controleur rgb clignotent en rouge. En ouvrant icue, il est affiché que la pompe tourne à 0 tours par minutes( les ventilateurs eux tournent mais une vitesse anormalement élevée) et un message apparaît en bas à gauche du logiciel qui m'indique "problème de pompe, contacter l'assistance ." Que puis-faire ?
  2. I am on Windows 11 with iCue Software 5.12.97 and latest firmware on all hardware. Windows 11 is fully up to date and there is NO other software installed to control RGB only iCue. (ie No armory crate, no msi dragon, NOTHING) I have the following corsair products in my system; 2X - Xeneon 32QHD165 Monitors Commander Core XT with 4X iCUE ML120 RGB ELITE Premium 120mm PWM Magnetic Levitation Fans H150I Elite Capellix AIO with 6 fans on it 3 stock and 3X iCUE ML120 RGB ELITE Premium 120mm PWM Magnetic Levitation Fans 2X - Dominator Platinum RGB Strafe RGB MK.2 Keyboard AX1600I PSU Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA MSI SUPRIM X GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB GPU Intel Core i9-11900K - Default clocks and XMP for RAM So here's the problem. My system was running perfectly fine and then yesterday I was using a program called XnView MP to batch convert some .jpg and .jpeg images to .png. The system was under tremendous load and as per usual the lights on all my Corsair items started turning off then on. This is normal when CPU is being used at 100% from what I have seen. However when I went to lock my PC as I do nightly the fans connected to the Commander Core XT, instead of using my hardware profile and changing to black switched to RED while all other fans turned black as expected. I checked the hardware profiles and they are set properly. I also tried a forced firmware on the XT and it didn't help. I rebooted the computer and when I did the fans on the XT didn't spin up but lit up red. The fans only started to spin up, one at a time until they were all running after Windows loaded and iCue was running again. When iCue is running the fans respond as they should with the colors I have selected and the custom fan profiles I am using but as soon as iCue is closed, the computer is locked the lights turn red and if rebooted or shut down and restarted the fans don't spin up and light up red until iCue loads. I have done the following with no success; Uninstalled in windows all USB controllers and let them reinstall reset my bios powered the computer off, unplugged power and reset cmos Tried the only HW reset I could find which was for the Pro not the XT and it said to close iCue, push in the reset button while unplugging the sata power, then while still holding it down to plug the sata power back in and release after a few seconds. I also tried switching HW profiles to something else and then back again with no success either. Any help is much appreciated as I at this point have no clue what is happening. The XT can't be dead as it still functions completely while iCue is running. Why would a load on the system effect the RGB in a permanent manner like this?
  3. - Cooler: H100 rgb 240 - Mb : msi Z590 a pro Pump connection > Pump_header Fan connection > cpu_fan usbxp driver not showing up in USB controllers The temperature periodically increases until shutdown, Ive tried reinstalling chipset drivers, changed USB ports, and fresh installed icue. Could be a pump failure but I can't know for sure because it's not showing up in Icue.
  4. Bonjour, Je rencontre un problème pour poster dans "iCUE Software (French)", donc je vais déposer ma requête ici. Permettez-moi de vous expliquer la situation : j'utilise un clavier AZERTY Corsair (de toute façon) K55 RGB Pro. Je souhaite assigner une macro sur la touche 2 via iCUE, ce que je peux faire sans problème. Cependant, voici où se situe le hic : j'aimerais mapper cette macro sur la touche 2 ou sur MAJ+é (MAJ+2), mais je ne trouve pas l'option correspondante dans les paramètres. Actuellement, la macro se lance en appuyant simplement sur "é", ce qui n'est pas du tout pratique pour moi. Merci à vous, génies de l'informatique, pour votre aide. Je vous souhaite à tous une excellente journée et n'oubliez pas de prendre soin de vous. ❤️
  5. I just upgraded to a 7800X3D and a MSI X670e Carbon Wifi motherboard. I read online that iCue can control the RGB on this board. I installed MSI center and Mystic light, configured third party to be off in Mystic Light, enable the MSI plugin in iCue and made sure Ledkeeper is not blocked and device control is off for these. I see my board in iCue, but the settings don't seem to change the IO cover RGB. Can anyone confirm if iCue can control this? And maybe I am missing something? Or is this integration only for the RGB headers on the board? Thanks.
  6. Hello everyone! We’ve heard your requests and are excited to announce that we now have a plug-in which allows ASUS’s Aura Sync to control the lighting effects of your CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules! Follow these steps to enable this feature. Download from https://www.corsair.com/downloads: Latest version of iCUEAura Sync Plug-inDownload from ASUS: Latest version of Aura SyncInstallationInstall/update iCUEIf updating requires restarting your system, do this nowInstall the Aura Sync pluginOpen iCUE, click the “Settings” tab at the top of the window,then click the icon for your system memory (1)Click “Enable full software control” (2)In Aura Sync, click the link/unlink button under the DRAM icon;when linked, the icon will change to whiteWhen asked if you want to save changes, click “Yes”Your CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB memory modules should now be controlled by ASUSAura Sync! Have fun! FAQWhich CORSAIR memory modules does this plug-in work with?This plug-in is made specifically for use with CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modulesWhile Asus Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in, can Istill use iCUE to control my other CORSAIR RGB products?Yes, the plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to AsusAura Sync. All your other CORSAIR RGB products, like keyboard, mouse, etc, willstill be controlled through iCUE.After installing the iCUE plug-in and “linking” CORSAIR DRAM inAsus Aura Sync, can I still use iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGB memory modules?No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules while DRAM is “linked” in Asus Aura Sync.How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGBmemory modules?If you want to revert to iCUE for controlling your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules, simply click the link/unlink button under DRAM in Asus AuraSync; the button will turn red indicating the DRAM is unlinked. In iCUE, clickthe “Settings” tab and at the bottom of the window click the “Restart” buttonto restart the iCUE service. Your memory modules should now be controlled byiCUE again.
  7. As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now 😉 If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting ✨! What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too 😁 We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better? Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!
  8. Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec mon clavier (reçu récemment je précise) k70 pro. Problème qui sera plus évident et compréhensible avec les images ci-contre. Comme dit dans le titre du post, mon clavier est bien reconnu, bien mis à jour également (img 2), mais n'apparaît pas dans l'accueil comme pour mon casque (img1). Impossible de custom le rgb et bien d'autres choses encore. Quelqu'un serait d'où pourrait bien provenir le problème ? Et si oui comment le résoudre ? Merci d'avance !
  9. Hi all. Here is a YouTube video I made of how to use iCUE keyboard macros for your strategems in Helldivers 2. I hope some (un-democratic!) people find it useful. 😅
  10. Hi, I have been using Corsair Link for a while to control the curve and speed of my Corsair H115i, and ICUE to control the headphones. After the last update of the ICUE software, Corsair Link has stopped controlling the pump and fans to let ICUE control it. As many of you know, it has been happening for years that if you use ICUE to control fans and pumps, after a while the RPMs get stuck and you need to restart ICUE and close Corsair.service 32 to get it working again. ********ing crap. I have reverted the last update, installed and uninstalled the two programs in different order, but ICUE still takes priority over H115i control. Does anyone know of a way to force Link to take control of the fans/pump? I don't want to be restarting Corsair service 32 and ICUE every 5 minutes to avoid the fans getting stuck and overheating and screwing up my pc. By the way, I don't understand how after so much time Corsair haven't pronounced on this issue and have solved the corsair.service32 problem. Thank you very much in advance, cheers
  11. So today I updated iCUE on my laptop and after the update the audio started stuttering. (it was still v3) I uninstalled the software with IOBit to perform a clean installation. Downloaded v4 and installed, the issue was there again. I did the tests with my Corsair VOID Elite Wireless headset, a pair of Xiaomi earphones and without any headset, the stuttering was always present. To people that may have the same issue the fix is: Open the iCUE installation folder and locate "Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe" Kill the Corsair CpuIdRemote process with the task manager or any process manager Quickly change that file extension to anything you want, for example "Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe.dumb", this will prevent the service from restarting Enjoy Waiting Corsair to fix this...
  12. I have been using iCue software on my Mac for some years and today purchased a new Nightsabre RBG Wireleless Mouse. iCue has always been a bit finicky with my cabled Scimitar, but I had hoped all of that would be behind me, but not so. I have configured up the iCue Key Assignments and also the Hardware Key Assignments, (both exactly the same). However, the normal iCue Key Assignments simply do not work. It as if there is nothing configured, and yet it is. It is showing in the software. I have tested this both wirelessly and using the USB cable, with the same results. Sadly at the moment I have to quit iCue so the mouse will run from the onboard memory. It is a small thing with the only real drawback being that I do not benefit from being able to have my profiles launch with a game that I assign it to and of course remember to manually switch my profiles. I have tried all the usuals, eg uninstalling & reinstalling, rebooting etc. Has anyone come up against this and perhaps have a work around for it. My hardware is a MacBook M3 Silicon running Sonoma. iCue software version is the latest V5.12.97, as is the Nighsabre. All firmware the latest.
  13. PSA in case any of you are experiencing this issue. Disabling USB selective suspend has resolved the issue for me for the time being. Symptoms H150I Elite Capellix disappears from iCue; sometimes it appears and disappears intermittently In Device Manager (DEVMGMT.MSC) USB shows an error and "reset" in device manager In iCUE, color profiles and themes do not apply, apply partially, or apply intermittently to RGB fans connected to the H150i iCUE restart, service restart, and removal / re-install do not resolve the issue In Device Manager, Uninstalling and re-installing the H150i does not resolve the issue Resolution Disable USB selective suspend In Power Options (legacy Control Panel (CONTROL.EXE) > Power Options), select "Change plan settings" for the active power plan Select "Change advanced power settings" Open "USB settings" > "USB selective suspend setting" Set the Setting to Disabled Note this change must be configured individually for each power plan Relevant hardware ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero motherboard AMD CPU H150i Elite Capellix using the USB headers on the motherboard
  14. recientemente compre unas memorias ddr5 corsair DOMINATOR pero queria cambiar el rgb cuando istale icue no se aparecian las ram luego aparecia una y depues de un momento decia que dejo de recibir informacion y ahora el rgb de una esta toltalmente apago y el otro solo tiene un led encendido y no puedo hacer nada todo lo que hago es inútil AYUDA!
  15. Yesterday, my Virtuoso stopped working, the day before that it was working perfectly fine. Then I just stopped. I haven't updated any software not the iCue and not even my Windows laptop update. It connected its not working. I cannot even adjust the volume through the headset. The receiver is blinking correctly as well, but not just in red. Today an I updated both iCUE and Laptop bios yet I still got nothing. I reinstalled the program and still nothing. I've tried pairing the headset and receiver again still nothing. I've tried shutting the headset down by pressing the mute button for 15 secs and turning it back on and still got nothing. I've restarted the laptop and of course still nothing. I don't know what else I can do. Help
  16. The problem belongs to a friend of mine and she needs help. She installed iCUE to customizing the RGB of the case fans (AR120 RGB) and the pump and fans (SP120 RGB ELITE PWM) of the liquid cooling, they are not detected by the iCUE and is having problems with that The motherboard is the ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI and the fans are connected by the adapters that are included in the packcage (via 5v+) The only thing that iCUE detects is the Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 RAM Here is a summary because I explain myself poorly when doing this type of thing: The Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW and the H100 RGB are not detected by the iCUE and the fan and pump colors cannot be changed iCUE version: 5.12 PC specs: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz / ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI / Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 / Black Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW Tempered glass USB 3.2 / Corsair H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler / Corsair RMe Series RM750e 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular / MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC LHR 12GB GDDR6 / Kingston NV2 2TB SSD PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4x4 I can answer your questions because the corsair support is taking time (via ticket) Product link: -CPU cooling: H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler (corsair.com) / -PC case: Chasis para PC semitorre 3000D RGB AIRFLOW, negro | CORSAIR She need a RGB controller for that?
  17. I was wondering if there was a way to get i cue fans to be control based on the coolant temps from the nzxt kraken elite ? I see temps for custom fans curves but would any of these temps inside icue be coolant temps for the nzxt cooler ?
  18. Hello, I am having an issue I have seen posted here but with no concrete answers. I am having to constantly switch the Virtuoso headset back to 2 Channel, 24 bit, 48000 Hz format in Windows as the 8 Channel format does not work well with games that require stereo audio like Hunt: Showdown. Not sure why it resets as it did halfway through a game once. Auto Audio Re-positioning is OFF. I have updated Windows, iCue and firmware. I have uninstalled iCue and drivers and reinstalled the drivers Windows automatically installs. This actually fixes the issue as the headset sounds and functions fine without iCue and no pesky 8 channel format. But I need iCue for fan and RBG control. As soon as it is installed it redownloads the drivers and the 8 channel mode pops up. Any ideas?? Thanks!
  19. As much as I love various Corsair products, iCUE tends to be my biggest complaint / PITA and makes me wonder what the engineers , devs etc. are doing. Out of all my Corsair products, only my iCUE Commander Core XT and ST100 RGB headphone stand are identified with iCUE 5 but with iCUE 4 it is able to identify more such as my Corsair Virtuoso's, memory, motherboard etc. So this forces me to revert back to older versions or else you cannot set the equalizer on the headphones for example as it does not identify the dongle or headphones, if it does you can not pair them properly either as it doesnt discover anything until reverted. Various steps of removing , connecting via USB, uninstalling hardware completely, removing / re-install of iCUE, pressing the mic button for 10+ seconds etc. are not solutions to whatever is coded within the software. Not sure if this is the correct place to post as this is my first time creating a topic. I feel this deserves more attention and I'm surprised I have not seen more complaints or improvements on this, as this has been an issue for years at this point which is unacceptable for the price of these headphones and other peripherals .
  20. i turned my psu off and then back on again, and i have these lines at the bottom of my lcd, is it broken?
  21. Hello I cannot change the colour of my LL120 fans. It's working sometimes after reboot, but i'm thinking about an other software, whose it's making issues. I also have the AURA software from Asus, which I know could interfere with ICUE. I turn so AURA effect on OFF. So I can't change the colour on all my fans. Only the 1st and half of the 2nd. The RAM barrels are well detected. Bios + OS + Firmware + ICUE = Up to date. Thank you for you help.
  22. During pc startup all the lights go into hardware lightning mode then when i log in and the ICUE app starts up my ram and fans switch to the desired lightning mode and the triangles sometimes work for like 5-10 minutes then "disconnect" from the usb port (thats what windows is telling me) and dont work or they just dont work from the start. The lightning node controler doesnt show up in ICUE when they dont work and im not sure whats the issue since everything is plugged (ive tried changing the usb ports on my motherboard from 4 to 3 and it showd the same results. if anyone has somekind of trick for those please help and if not im not sure what im supposed to do now since it doesnt seem to be an issue on my end? please help
  23. Hi there, I got 6 Corsair SP120 RGB ELITE fans and the Lightning Node Pro. The first 3 fans work perfectly. However, fan 4, 5 and 6 only have 4 of their 8 LEDs working. What is more concerning is that on the ICUE software, Fans 4 & 5 both share the profile of Fan 4, each using 4 LEDs and the same for Fan 6 using the profile of Fan 5's first 4 LEDs. So far I have: - uninstalled and reinstalled ICUE. - unplugged and replugged everything. - scoured the forums for similar issues. Please help 😅