• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I've been loading some 3rd part iCUE profiles that include rgb strip lighting. Everything in the lighting profile seems to load, fans, ram h100, but not the rgb strips, even though those parameters are included in the profile. The RGB strips just stay on the default rainbow. Any ideas, the profiles are quite complex so would rather not have to change them manually. Thanks
  2. Lighting* Node Pro - iCUE detected, RGB strips no lights Hello, sorry if this is a repeat but couldn't find anything exactly like this in the forums. Only similar issues. I installed two sticks of RGB Vengeance RAM, 4 QL 120 RGB fans, a commander pro, a lighting node core, and a lighting node pro with RGB strips. Both the lighting node core and pro usb's were attached to the commander pro usb pass throughs. I didn't use the commander pro LED ports initially. All have been detected by iCUE (RAM, lighting node core, lighting node pro, and commander pro). I can change the fan lighting effects, and fan speeds via the iCUE software. However, I have been unable to get the rgb strips working, they won't light at all upon powerup, nor once the lighting setup is defined in the iCUE software. Three rgb strips on one, and one strip on the other. They simply won't light. I've changed usb ports, changed power plugs, and rebooted several times. I finally got rid of the lighting node pro altogether, and plugged the strips into the commander pro LED ports, set up the lighting, and still no lights. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Dave
  3. After I finished installing my new QL 120s (which is plugged into a seperate lighting node core), I cannot seem to get my lighting strips working. The strips are plugged into a lighting node pro along with a rgb hub that houses 3 LL120s. They were working just fine before, and I've already tried most of the obvious ones such as disconnecting the new hardware and switching the ports around. I did get a new micro usb cable for my h100i, but I doubt that has anything to do with the problem.
  4. I recently finished my first PC build and my two Corsair RGB products are three fans and some RGB strips. However, on iCue, only my fans are able to be customized. I have been told I have to add the lights manually but I'm not sure how to do that. Thank you.
  5. I have been using Corsair products for over 5 years now. I just recently upgraded to 4 more RGB light strips. The first 2 days they worked flawlessly (I have them in static color blue and pink.) But yesterday they started flickering randomly and turn off and back on. I know its not a hardware issue because i had this issue before with some LL120 fans which i then returned. Now i removed all the effects in the lighting channel 1 and added the normal Rainbow effect and that one just totally freaks out (but only the 4 light strips nothing else). I feel like my ICUE software has some kind of issue. I Made a video of the issue: [ame]https://youtu.be/D5DffrYmCE4[/ame]
  6. Hey everyone so my current setup is a commander running 3 LL120 fans and 4 Corsair RGB strips. It was working fine then I upgraded by replacing my motherboard and CPU. Since then the fans update fine but the RGB strips don't update as quickly (typically once a hour or two.) besides the first light on the RGB strip. Any ideas what could cause this? I'm on the latest firmware. (Note: the strips are lit but just in hardware lighting.)
  7. My friend gave me 3 RGB strips but he lost the extension cables for them. I tried using the RGB cable that came with my LL120 fans to connect the fan hub to the LNP but that wire didn't work with the LED strips because I noticed it only has 2 wires instead of 3. If I plug the RGB strips directly into the LNP, they turn on, but I need an extension cable to connect them because the wire on the strips are really short. So my question is, what kind of cable should I use for this purpose, and where can I get it? A quick google search for "3 pin RGB cable extension" yielded a bunch of different kinds of wires and there's the issue with amps and voltage (which I have absolutely no idea what is the correct value). I'd appreciate any help. Thank you for reading.